Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
On another one, I find funny how different Spencer's Spidey seems in comparation to his Cap(s), like if a different writter was on it instead (His Spidey I highly recommend also, 10/10 atm)
Comparing his Cap and Spidey runs is interesting, just because his Cap books had a clear goal in mind for the type of story they were trying to tell, their overall message, while also being fairly standalone compared to the rest of the Captain America books. In contrast, his Spider-Man is jumping right into the long continuity of the series, and right after Slott's 10 year run, so it's been mostly alot of character moments and moving all the pieces around, rather than having a specific thing to say about Spider-Man (at least at the moment). And all of that stuff has been excellent, because it fits with that character and series, but I am interested to see when he gets to the point where we find out what his Spider-Man is "about" and what he has to say on the character, similar to his work in Captain America, but also even on Ant-Man and Superior Foes.