goldenknight2018

Default doomsday clock should have in-continuity Graphic novels like JLA: Earth 2.

instead of miniseries single comics every two months, because of delay. a tire of waiting way too it been two years.

I understand People waiting for Graphic novels instead of monthly single comics, there are some people sick and tired of waiting for the doomsday clock series, some people might give up the doomsday clock series

maybe someday Graphic novels will replace single comic books? who knows, only time will tell.
    Last edited by goldenknight2018; 02-10-2019 at 02:09 PM. Reason: this is misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by goldenknight2018 View Post
    instead of miniseries single comics every two months, because of delay. a tire of waiting way too it been two years.

I understand People waiting for Graphic novels instead of monthly single comics, there are some people sick and tired of waiting for the doomsday clock series, some people might give up the doomsday clock series

maybe someday Graphic novels will replace single comic books? who knows, only time will tell.
    But you also have the problem of how much a series ties-in / will impact the overall regular comic book line. The Earth One series weren't stories that took place in the same world / continuity as the regular, on-going comic books. Doomsday Clock, however, is suppose to be something that will be in-continuity at the end (at least, I believe that's how it was originally marketed to us).

goldenknight2018

this is misunderstanding, not what I am talking about. what I am talking about Doomsday Clock in-continuity Graphic novels with over 100 pages instead of 12 parts mini-series, I am not talking about out of continuity like Earth One

others in-continuity Graphic novels like JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice and JLA: Earth 2.

hindsight is 20/20. If DC knew that it would take this long for Doomsday Clock to come out, they could have completed it and released it as a trade.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

In other words, instead of an oft delayed miniseries we'd get a delayed graphic novel, but at least once it hits we'd get the full story all at once and interest for the title would be high, as opposed to now where some are losing interest in the ongoing title because of the wait, correct?

This is why I collect trades.