Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

no spoilers but if you all have the DC app or are out of the country and get it on TV I strongly suggest watching Young Justice Outsiders.

Black Lightning has the most complete character arc in the show along with Cyborg
    The J-man

I loved what they did with Jeff in these last few episodes. He had a well done character arc and to see him elevated within the DCU as a whole is fantastic.

Has he ever teamed up with Steel ?

not to my knowledge, maybe in some big superhero battles like that one in Superman or Action Comics years ago when they were fighting all those Kryptonians or some end of the world type event.
    The J-man

Cause as two black guys in Metropolis, both in the superhero game but from different backgrounds it could be interesting to see them team up. Maybe they grate on each other slightly ? Maybe they get on fantastically, either way steel and sparks will fly !

Jefferson "Raijin" Pierce aka BLACK LIGHTNING (from Batman and the Øutsiders #5)

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

CW Black Lightning costume redesign

THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

It looks like his more streamlined modern costume. Maybe resembles the Young Justice look a little more?

Not in love with the eyewear.

Still don't like it.

Both customs are to bulky in my opinion.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It looks like his more streamlined modern costume. Maybe resembles the Young Justice look a little more?

Not in love with the eyewear.
    the eyewear is still very clunky but overall i dig this new design and the hair growth (although that's probably short term). this suit does make me notice how high and broad Cress Williams' shoulders are. he's a relatively lean guy but he's got a pretty wide frame
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 09-21-2019 at 05:40 PM.

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

Ya boy looking quite slim!

I like this much sleeker suit. No bulky pieces and it looks like it’ll allow much more athleticism for the stunt double.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
    Ya boy looking quite slim!

I like this much sleeker suit. No bulky pieces and it looks like it’ll allow much more athleticism for the stunt double.
    I like the texturing and the change to gold bolts instead if the neon sign rig he had before, it's far easier on the eyes and more visually striking imo.

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad it's not his regular suit but I always get a kick out of being his "oldie" suit.

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Cause as two black guys in Metropolis, both in the superhero game but from different backgrounds it could be interesting to see them team up. Maybe they grate on each other slightly ? Maybe they get on fantastically, either way steel and sparks will fly !
    I don't think Black Lightning is based outta Metropolis anymore, plus I think Steel's passed on his mantle indefinitely to Natasha Irons.

currently following: