Default How far does Wonder Woman's loyalty to the gods extend?

So Wonder Woman is often written (at least I think she is) as the champion/defender of the gods or whatever but is there a limit to how far she'd go for them? I know that she's the daughter of Zeus and that got me wondering what would Wonder woman do if she encountered a character like Kratos from the games God of War and learned he was causing trouble for the gods and by extension the world of man. Would she stop someone like this if the gods ordered her to and what would she do if she learned this person had just reasons for going against the gods and what would she do if she learned this person had been severely wronged by the Gods would she stand in this person's way or stay out of it even if this person's path of revenge was piling a lot of collateral damage?

Diana is not a blind fanatic and has fought against the gods before. If a person has a reason to hate the gods she won't be against them.

A lot depends on the story as set up, and to me the Olympain gods should not be viewed as a unified group: not amongst themselves, not for the Amazons, and certainly not for Diana. In the current continuity, I see no reason why Diana would view Zeus as any form of patron deity.

She probably views them closer to heads of governments rather than religious figures. Her invoking names of female deities is probably more or less a figure of speech, like when an atheist or agnostic says "Jesus Christ!".

She is loyal to a extend unless they are proven to be a enemy. Which is why I dislike when Hippolyta doesn’t stand up for Diana.