Question Where can I purchase prints of DC comic book panel artwork?

Hi guys, could I re-post this message here? It was originally on the DC comics page but there's no reply and it's getting buried pretty quickly. I'm sure this doesn't count as cross-posting (and the 'Collected Editions' page is my natural habitat on this website anyway).

From the original message:

I watched this video on YouTube showcasing John Byrnes' studio, and I liked the original artwork of comic book pages he has on his walls.

I wanted to get some of these for myself, but I'm not willing to shell out for expensive and original works of art. I was wondering if anyone reprinted these pages? I've done some moderate searching online and I can find plenty of reprints of movie posters, comic book covers, and full-colour original art, but I'm looking more for prints of original artwork of old comic book pages.

Thanks in advance.
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Comicartfans.com has some art up for sale or auction.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

These are originals though.

Does no company re-print and mass produce comic book interiors for decoration?
    An unabashed DC Fanboy (who gives Marvel credit where credit is due).

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

The closest you're gonna get are IDW Artist Editions and their imitators, which are basically reprints of a story made from scans of original art, printed in color at full size on heavy paper.
    Miller was right.