Default Scorpion (MacDonald "Mac" Gargan) Appreciation (2019)

from Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2 (1965)

First appearing (as just Mac Gargan) in Amazing Spider-Man #19 (December 1964), Gargan becomes The Scorpion in Amazing Spider-Man #20 as part of a plan by Jolly J. Jonah Jameson to capture Spider-Man! (Ooooops!)

and from
    The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol. 1 No. 9
    (September 1983)

I miss the more classic Scorpion. I don't think he's been quite the same since the whole Nu-Venom thing.
    Powered by logic™

A few pages from Mac's first appearance as The Scorpion in Amazing Spider-Man #20 (January 1965):

i'm a scorpio. and I was a huge Gargan fan until he became Venom. but I also was hoping that Vin Gonzalez would become the new Scorpion; just to switch things up. Mac just isn't as interesting as he used to be. i even like the movie version of him better (and he didn't do much). the Scorpion suit is pretty cool, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Scorpion was one the first villains to defeat Spider-Man in the first story he apeared.but yeah after that Scorpion have been more of a B villain with a hostility complex.during the David Michelinie stories in Amazing Spider-Man he got new powers to the Scorpion suit that i thought were interesting.