Default Steppenwolf (DCEU) vs. Kurse (MCU)

Steppenwolf
    General of the Armies of Apokolips
    (DCEU)

vs.

Kurse
    Malekith's Kursed Right-Hand
    (MCU)

Apokolips has invaded Asgard, believing a Motherbox is locked away in Odin's Vault. At the same time, the Dark Elves have launched an attack of their own. Steppenwolf and Kurse come face-to-face in front of the Royal Palace. Neither wants to share the spoils of war. Steppenwolf has 50 Parademons at his back; Kurse has 25 Dark Elves.

Who wins?

BONUS: Odin, Thor, and the forces of Asgard have regrouped, prompting Steppenwolf and Kurse to join forces. Can their combined power repel the Asgardian armies?

Steppenwolf seemed to be faster, Kurse stronger. The axe will be an advantage HTH as Kurse has been shown vulnerable to bladed attacks.

But then, black hole bomb.

So basically, Steppenwolf should take it, just as long as nobody in the Dark Elves' side has the bright idea to throw and/or kamikaze a black hole bomb at him. Just because of that, 50/50.

Black hole grenade probably swings this in Kurse's favor imo. SW was quick, but not so mobile I feel he could dodge a half dozen of the things.

Basic Knowledge means SW knows he has them right? Because he could meat shield the grenades with his superior number of fodder soldiers.

If we just ignore those grenades altogether, I think SW takes it. He's fast enough to deflect arrows and catch missiles and skilled enough to make 2 talented opponents fight him in a very closely contested battle.

That said, if Kurse DOES grab him or disarm him, SW will NOT enjoy it.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Thing with the black hole grenades was that it wasn't even a special attack. Every Dark Elf soldier seemed to have them. That means if the Dark Elves play it smart, they can do 50+ grenade throws as an opening salvo. Also, the quality of the Dark Elves as meat shields generally outstrips the quality of the parademons in general. They even have better guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Thing with the black hole grenades was that it wasn't even a special attack. Every Dark Elf soldier seemed to have them. That means if the Dark Elves play it smart, they can do 50+ grenade throws as an opening salvo. Also, the quality of the Dark Elves as meat shields generally outstrips the quality of the parademons in general. They even have better guns.
    Ah, yeah you are right. That many grenades seals the deal.

Parademons SUCK. Having twice as much of them sounds good, but if each elf has at least one grenade then they are well and truly screwed.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I may have underestimated the Dark Elves, or more accurately, I may have underestimated their weapons. I knew their Black Hole Grenades were formidable, but upon closer examination, their energy weapons are highly dangerous; during the Dark Elves' assault on Asgard, I saw them not only blasting holes through Asgardian infantry but also disintegrating limbs.

If I increased the Parademon numbers to 100, would that make this more even?

Aside numbers the only thing SW Has is if he slays Dark Elf, they turn into more Parademons, given their fire power though ( that did really bad damage.) well. I do not think numbers matter as long SW gets grenade damaged.