I remembered for 34 years they marketed R-rated adult films like Rambo, Terminator 2, Robocop, Demolition Man, Aliens, Predator etc. to kids.

I mean when i was 4 34 years ago i had a Rambo power bike, toy knife, lunchbox and a toy gun plus a Rambo figure and i remembered watching First Blood when it aired on TV plus saw Rambo 2 on video at that age as i recalled they had a cartoon weekday mornings and i saw Rambo III In theaters when i was 7 years old. They made halloween costumes, bubble gum, cards, coloring books, vitamins, toys and all based on Rambo in 1985 and marketed to kids.

I also remembered seeing Robocop in theaters when i was 6 with my 12 year old big brother and my dad and thought it was an awesome movie and i had a couple of toys and watched the cartoon sunday mornings. One of my friends had a Robocop lunchbox in second grade and i saw Robocop 2 in theaters when i was 8 and had some cards.

I remembered seeing Alien on TV a month before the sequel hit theaters when i was 5 and saw Aliens in theaters at that age and i remembered seeing Aliens toy commercials on Fox kids and ABC and CBS.

I did saw Predator 1 and 2 in theaters when i was 6 and 9 as i recalled seeing commercials for Predator toys later on. I saw Terminator when i was 4 on HBO and saw Terminator 2 in theaters when i was 10 as i had some stuff like t-shirt, a few action figures, comic, poster, lunchbox and more as they did some kids merchandise.

I also remembered seeing Demolition Man in theaters when i was 12 and had some trading cards and i recalled they had merchandise for kids even an action figure series as i saw commercials for them on Fox in the afternoons.