Default Spider-Man's Downtime and Spectacular Spider-Man 310

There's something that's been on my mind with the last issue of Zdarsky's Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man (#310.)

For those who didn't read it (and it is pretty good) it shows different stories of people who were affected by Spider-Man. One woman recalls how Spider-Man caught her son when he was hanging out with the wrong crowd, and remained part of the kid's life, coming by every now and then to tutor him in Math.

I'm still not entirely sure what to think of the scene, mainly because I don't know if Spidey would have enough time (in the story, it could be something that Peter does a few times that he might not want to repeat.) Do you guys think this fits the character and how he lives his life? Could it be something Spider-Man would do more of in his downtime, the times he's in costume but there isn't a pressing emergency?
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I mean, Spidey/Peter is all about helping people, and I can see him making every effort to help someone out if it was within his power to do so and he felt that they deserved it.

He may not have the time in his personal life to spend to do the little things, but he still does them anyways.

Congrats! You've saved the day as Spider-Man! What will you do now?

>Sleep
    >Look for crime
    >Booty call
    >Help civilian

On his fancy couch, Tony Stark looks at the man and laughs.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Congrats! You've saved the day as Spider-Man! What will you do now?

>Sleep
    >Look for crime
    >Booty call
    >Help civilian

On his fancy couch, Tony Stark looks at the man and laughs.
    To the disappointment of PS4 Black Cat .

Based on all the stories we've seen from Peter, we know his downtime can be very fluctuating, from having no time to do anything else, or having too much free time. We've seen stuff like this in JMS' run for example, where he's also going out of his way in his downtime to help out any of the other kids he finds dealing with some problems.We of course don't know what period of time relevant to his career as Spider-Man that incident would've taken place, but I think its easy to believe he would (surprisingly) find some time to commit to stuff like that.

Kind of reminds me of Spider-Man No More, which starts with him unable to do anything with anyone because of his Spidey stuff, but then after he decides to give up being Spider-Man and with so much more free time, he finds all of his other friends and people around him are too busy to do anything anyway. Sometimes you never know how much free time someone like he is gonna end up having.

(Or you can be like PS4 Spider-Man and just go several days without sleep somehow lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    (Or you can be like PS4 Spider-Man and just go several days without sleep somehow lol)
    Peter on the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon was actually able to go a full week without sleep while battling an entire gauntlet of Supervillains and still kept going even after that.

Peter's "never give up" attitude extends even to sleep .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Peter on the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon was actually able to go a full week without sleep while battling an entire gauntlet of Supervillains and still kept going even after that.

Peter's "never give up" attitude extends even to sleep .
    spoilers:
    If he'd been better-rested, maybe he wouldn't have gotten his brain replaced with Otto's.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    spoilers:
    If he'd been better-rested, maybe he wouldn't have gotten his brain replaced with Otto's.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well, that was kind of Ock's plan...not that Peter didn't put up a good fight in-spite of it.
    end of spoilers