I liked the thread idea about ranking writers, so here's one dedicated to writers' treatment of Wonder Woman's cast of super-villains!

It has been stated for many years that Wonder Woman has a "villain problem." Fans feel that very few of her villains are prominently featured in stories both inside Wonder Woman comics and outside of them. Many writers, in fact, ditch Wonder Woman's classic, established rogues in favor for brand new creations (which I refer to as "One-Hit Wonder Villains" as they are then ditched by subsequent writers). But there are writers, especially in recent times, that utilize Wonder Woman's rogues to great success.

Therefore, let's rank 'em!

PS. I'm not including William Moulton Marston (or Joye Murchison) because he had set up the foundation for her rogues gallery in the 40's. I'm also only including main writers of the series and not fill-ins or temporary writers.

The list includes...

Robert Kanigher
Denny O'Neil & Mike Sekowsky
Martin Pasko
Roy Thomas
Gerry Conway
George Perez
William Messner-Loebs
John Byrne
Eric Luke
Phil Jimenez
Greg Rucka (both runs)
Allan Heinberg
Gail Simone
J. Michael Straczynski & Phil Hester
Brian Azzarello
Meredith Finch
James Robinson
G. Willow Wilson

Obviously you can include any writers of Wonder Woman runs that you've read; I don't expect to see too many people ranking Martin Pasko, for example.