Astonishing Member

Default A comic book about Putin

I have read a Japanese manga called "The Ride-On King".

The story focuses on Alexander Purchinov, the president for life of the country of Brugia, a country ruled by violence and the influence of its government. Aleksandr always desires to be dominant, and "ride" things, whether literally or figuratively. Now that he has already ridden his country, his next target is a fantasy world that has dragons, wyverns, and centaurs.

The President Purchinov is indeed modeled on the Russian leader Putin, who likes to look macho in his photos and has been photographed riding with his chest exposed bare on a horse.

When Purchinov is riding horseback, he usually strips his clothes and exposes his chest to the cold air while riding on an animal.

Purchinov was strong enough to take out monster trucks off the road. He also mastered black belts in every martial art around the world.

I doubt the current (or any recent) president of the united States would want to ride on a tiger. Trump would faint right in front of a tiger and Obama would probably piss in his pants near a tiger. The only POTUS I can think of who could be as macho as Putin is Theodore Roosevelt.

I hope this is meant as parody.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It's a biography.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Jesus H. Christ. "Taming and riding things", the picture that paints in regards to Putin and his puppet, Donnie Smallhands is a repugnant one.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

But to be fair, you wouldn't imagine Yeltsin or Gorbachev in the role of badass mofo either.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me