Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

If anything, Psycho's ugliness (if it needs to be present at all, which I'm not sure it does) should be a result of him getting warped by his powers and hatred. He should be average looking beforehand, his physical appearance should have nothing to do with his misogyny.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If they weren't able to do that with the disfigured Dr Poison, what makes you think they'll be any better with a little person Dr Psycho?
    that's my point. if Doctor Psycho being of short stature is an issue, why isn't Doctor Poison being disfigured an issue? i'm not bothered either way. Doc Poison's dramatic "acting" bothered me; not her look. and i've never attributed Psycho's evil to his stature. it's just one aspect of the character; like Black Manta being black.
    Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Because its fun, not as fun as the liberal meltdown but close
    11/10/2016

Personally, I'd have him as a dwarf, but not disfigured.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that's my point. if Doctor Psycho being of short stature is an issue, why isn't Doctor Poison being disfigured an issue? i'm not bothered either way. Doc Poison's dramatic "acting" bothered me; not her look. and i've never attributed Psycho's evil to his stature. it's just one aspect of the character; like Black Manta being black.
    Dr Poison being disfigured was an issue for many. I recall at least three reviews of WW criticizing it.

Psycho being a misogynistic rapist is attributed to mockery because of his height. His evil nature is attributed to his stature.
    Last edited by Agent Z; Yesterday at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Dr Poison being disfigured was an issue for many. I recall at least three reviews of WW criticizing it.

Psycho being a misogynistic rapist is attributed to mockery because of his height. His evil nature is attributed to his stature.
    Well, then go with an alternate origin, then. Have him be treated as normal, but his powers prove too much of a temptation and corrupt him.