Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ok that's cool. But I wanna see Howard the Duck already. You can make that an adult cartoon without changing the character. I mean this sounds like F is for Family with MODOK. Which could be fun but KEVIN Smith's howard the duck can literaly just be the comics. You dont have to find a weird angle, it's already set up to work on its own.

So are all the cartoons aimed at adults going to be comedies?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    So are all the cartoons aimed at adults going to be comedies?
    Probaly to some degree. Howard the duck for sure. It's just the chatacter. What are the others? Hit ape and then Dazzler & Tigra or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Probaly to some degree. Howard the duck for sure. It's just the chatacter. What are the others? Hit ape and then Dazzler & Tigra or something like that
    I don't know, I read the news but my retention for this has been like zero. I like comedies, but I've been hoping for some good Marvel action animated. But then Deadpool has proven you can deliver on both, so here's hoping for some awesome fights among the jokes (and that the jokes are great too).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I don't know, I read the news but my retention for this has been like zero. I like comedies, but I've been hoping for some good Marvel action animated. But then Deadpool has proven you can deliver on both, so here's hoping for some awesome fights among the jokes (and that the jokes are great too).
    Deadpool was suppose to have an animated series on FX produced by Donald Glover but Fox killed it for some reason.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I thought Daz and Tigra got shot down?

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I dont know all I know for sure was Pattons MODOK and Kevin Smiths doing Howard the duck. Then I recall Dazzler and Hit Ape being discussed. But iono Smith's been busy with jay and silent bob reboot and then masters of the universe. So who knows when we will get Howard the Duck but he confirmed like a month ago after the Marvel tv announcement. that as far as he knows, his show is still on.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Deadpool was suppose to have an animated series on FX produced by Donald Glover but Fox killed it for some reason.
    Marvel Televsion is too blame apparently they didnt like Glovers vision. Fx makes legion and that show in partnership with Marvel television. So iono if Fx was u happy aswell but the reports I found say Marvel TV axed it.

I assume the rights for the Xmen characters were complicated and that's why Fox needed Marvel TV to do these shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The Harley Quinn cartoon trailer even made a joke about it .
    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    They just fired the writing team. It wasn't officially canceled.

Ahh well Kevin Smith gonna be disappointed. I'm guessing we only getting MODOk becuase it was too far along already?

Ahh well Kevin Smith gonna be disappointed. I'm guessing we only getting MODOk becuase it was too far along already?
    They didn't mention Hit-Monkey either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They didn't mention Hit-Monkey either.
    Oh ok well Kevin Smtih is busy so it woulda been awhile before he could even start and those deal are a hang over from Marvel TV correct? So maybe anything that wasnt already moving in a direction they liked they decided to cut.

BANNED

I hate to say it, but I both upset, a bit worried, and disappointed in this decision. I mean putting almost all new Marvel tv shows on Disney + and no where else besides the films seems selfish and kind of worrisome. I would have at least decide to place a few shows on tv and Hulu and other respective Disney channels and not place all of the Marvel eggs in a basket. Not everyone can afford Disney + month per month you know.