Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BANNED

the art is um... strange, booty butterfly wings that dont really align to her pose, its um... yeah.
    but im interested to see how this concludes, i have been enjoying discovering more about kwannon and what goes in her head.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-25-2020 at 05:36 AM.

You better leave Betsy's butterfly alone, Kwannon.

So does Psylocke have telekinesis or not?

All-New Member

There she goes obsessing over Betsy and pulling butterflies out of her arse as usual...

Everytime i see the art i just be like.

https://gfycat.com/angelicnegativealaskankleekai
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

eh the butterfly imagery will return to betsy eventualy(wich in my opinion always looked like a moth but thats just me), even the recent cover has it forming around her psychic dagger, im not worried about that as much as i am about poor kwannon's pelvis with her legs stretched in oposite directions with her torso twisted, poor thing.

In my opinion editorial should just give her the crimson dawn's powers and making her purple stuff more closer to red and black, that era is pretty visualy iconic and so disconected from betsy, so its free real estate luvs
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-25-2020 at 07:30 AM.

“I have to kill a god, Laura.”

i think i have a crush

BANNED

also I admitly havent paid much attention, but do we know the status of her daughter or is she dead ? cause if shes alive id love to see them reunite

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    also I admitly havent paid much attention, but do we know the status of her daughter or is she dead ? cause if shes alive id love to see them reunite
    I think they established she's dead, but I suppose it could always be a ruse or twist for her to still be alive.

Astonishing Member

They think shes dead but she will return as psylock 3 revenge of the psylock

It is frustrating trying to figure out their powers. Someone needs to ask. Recall when JDW on twitter acted like Betsy was mostly a telepath now in her new body but she also uses tk. Kwannon sort of acted like she just had tp when talking to Sinister last issue (or the one before I can't recall) and now she's flying. Someone needs to figure this out.

I wish they remembered that both Betsy and Kwannon were telepaths.

Also, while some are hopeful that the butterfly imagery returns to Betsy, Jean fans always said the same about Phoenix and you saw how that turned out. I wouldn't hold your breath. A lot of the things that made Betsy standout are now belong to nuPsylocke.

In an interview Tini Howard didn't seem to realize (or take time to acknowledge) that Betsy was always Psylocke. You would have thought the codename was always with Kwannon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    It is frustrating trying to figure out their powers. Someone needs to ask. Recall when JDW on twitter acted like Betsy was mostly a telepath now in her new body but she also uses tk. Kwannon sort of acted like she just had tp when talking to Sinister last issue (or the one before I can't recall) and now she's flying. Someone needs to figure this out.

I wish they remembered that both Betsy and Kwannon were telepaths.

Also, while some are hopeful that the butterfly imagery returns to Betsy, Jean fans always said the same about Phoenix and you saw how that turned out. I wouldn't hold your breath. A lot of the things that made Betsy standout are now belong to nuPsylocke.

In an interview Tini Howard didn't seem to realize (or take time to acknowledge) that Betsy was always Psylocke. You would have thought the codename was always with Kwannon.
    jean and the phoenix isn’t realy comparáble to a common aesthetic that betsy has had since forever sinc jean with the phoenix flames is a signal of a characther change, the butterfly is an aestheticall characther trait, and those normally come and go like kitty’s curls, yanas soulsword and stepping disk design, magneto mangenta color scheme, ect that sort of thing, hence why i’m not worried, it will comeback eventualy since it’s too attached to her and the characther isn’t going anywhere, she went a good amount of time without it even

and betsy has the exact same powers she has had before currently, tk and telepathy, the one that is inconsistent is kwannon right now.
    Last edited by Ferro; 01-25-2020 at 09:02 AM.

jean and the phoenix isn’t realy comparáble to a common aesthetic that betsy has had since forever sinc jean with the phoenix flames is a signal of a characther change, the butterfly is an aestheticall characther trait, and those normally come and go like kitty’s curls, yanas soulsword and stepping disk design, magneto mangenta color scheme, ect that sort of thing, hence why i’m not worried, it will comeback eventualy since it’s too attached to her and the characther isn’t going anywhere, she went a good amount of time without it even

and betsy has the exact same powers she has had before currently, tk and telepathy, the one that is inconsistent is kwannon right now.
    Well Betsy did not always have telekinesis but has had it since early 2000s. Which was explained on panel in X-men Black Sun having to do with a "power swap" with Jean but it was never explained really why she kept manifesting tk powers. Though it was described an nascent power a few times by Claremont in the Revolution run.

They are branding Kwannon with the butterfly effect and psychic knives. My point is that while that imagery may return to Betsy there is a possibility that it may not.