Magik
    Psylocke
    Hercules
    Rachel Grey
    Moon Knight
    Spectrum
    Pete Wisdom
    DarkHawk
    Psylocke did appeared in X-Men: The Last Stand. It was a cameo and we might as well say she was a entirely different person, but she was there. I do agree with some of these, Magik is a bit of a stretch for Fox to pull. I see Rachel a bit more possible considering they pulled the time travel in DoFP.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    The Watcher probably.
    Yet we do have the Collector, who I thought was even more unlikely

I think the Watcher might be even more doable in the "found footage" format they are going with in the Fantastic Four reboot Fox is doing. He could be kind of blurry looking, hanging around the scene of their transformation,

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Yeah

It seems it'll be a WHILE before we see a Namor movie, if we get a Namor movie at ALL.
    The rights to Namor have been locked up so long it's ridiculous. Fox has had him going back to the Avi Arad days. You'd think the lack of interest or any kind of progress on scripts, etc would cause their rights to revert back to Marvel.

Before the Thor movies, I would have said it would be a longshot that we would see the undersea kingdom of Atlantis. Maybe the studios think it would be hard sell getting moviegoers to believe in a race that lives and breathes underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    Jarvis (the human one)
    He's going to be in the Agent Carter TV series as Howard Stark's butler.
    Thennary Speaks - Video reviews for comic books, anime & manga, J-pop and other topics

BANNED

I'd say Moon Knight but I'm fairly positive that he'll get at least a TV show. Sitwell mentioned Cairo in TWS and Marvel's been pushing MK a bit with MNOW! Besides, if the Netflix shows are well received I don't see why Jessica Jones should get one and Moon Knight shouldn't. He's a perfect fit for television. Think about it, the current series is a blend of CSI (the detective work), Supernatural (the supernatural stuff), Arrow (the super-heroic roots) and The Raid-esque films (the brutality and fight scenes).

BANNED

Deadpool solo movie. It is due to the adult nature of the character which makes him harder to translate to general audiences.

Rom Spaceknight.
    Co-host of Get Valiant, a Valiant Comics podcast.

Probably She-Hulk, since the Hulk movies didn't do too well and we're getting a lot of 'well, maybe' and 'possibly in the future' for him, along the same levels that are usually only reserved for female characters and any character who isn't white. That makes She-Hulk appearing even less likely.

After he, probably characters like Captain Marvel and Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    Hulk has had two movies and both are considered failures as they at best broke even once marketing and theater cut is considered. Its unlikely he'll get a 3rd shot especially if the Avengers 2 rumors are true (that he gets shot into space ala Planet Hulk). Rumors also have it that GoTG 2 will deal with Hulk so no likely introduction to She-Hulk there either and likely no Hulk 3 as that story will be dealt with in GoTG 2.

Then there is the fact that She-Hulk, regardless of the legal reason for her development, comes across extremely derivative and something that is unlikely to be green lit in this day and age of outcry over female heroes not getting their fair shot on the big screen. People are already upset that well established females like Black Widow (movie verse) aren't getting their fair shot, now imagine if a female solo movie revolves around a character that is just a female version of a male character.
    She Hulk lends herself better for tv and is one of the most successful examples of a male version of a female hero. She is completely different from Banner: she is the smart Hulk, a lawyer and she actually wants to be Hulk. In the MCU world that is just discovering superheroes, a show focusing on Jen could be pretty awesome by having it deal with the legal side of the superhero business with guest stars from all over popping up in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Brown View Post
    I disagree. I think she'd be the easiest to translate to film. I could see She-Hulk having her own TV series.
    I don't think he meant story wise but special effects wise which would be challenge.

Do you hire a petite actress and then use special effects to make her look bigger or do you get a large actress and shrink her like Chris Evans for the scenes where she is just the human Jen and not Hulked out? Both are costly for a tv budget.

OR do you eschew the transformation all together and just keep her mode locked as She Hulk?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Moon Knight.
    A complex, psychologicaly challenged character for certain. However, he has no appeal outside of his legions of fans.
    Chances? None. His attempt to impersonate a vanilla ice cream cone remains timeless and Hollywood free.

MODOK
    Understandably, too ugly for modern tv audiences. Only the greatness of Christopher Walken could even begin to bring justice to the majesty that is MODOK.
    Chances? Less than zero. The chance for Christoper Walken to win an Oscar remains unfullfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Heasensy32 View Post
    Deadpool solo movie. It is due to the adult nature of the character which makes him harder to translate to general audiences.

Punisher has had what 3 movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

The rights to Namor have been locked up so long it's ridiculous. Fox has had him going back to the Avi Arad days. You'd think the lack of interest or any kind of progress on scripts, etc would cause their rights to revert back to Marvel.

Before the Thor movies, I would have said it would be a longshot that we would see the undersea kingdom of Atlantis. Maybe the studios think it would be hard sell getting moviegoers to believe in a race that lives and breathes underwater.
    Are Namor's rights tied to the FF rights? You have to use the character to keep the rights so I wonder if they could not revert back?

Movies I do not expect to see:
    Hercules
    Runaways
    Young Avengers
    Rich Rider
    Son of Satan
    She Hulk
    Val
    Misty Knight
    Dakota North

Incredible Member

Everybody's so down on She Hulk. To me this a no brainier. The problem with the Hulk movies is that it's essentially the same story for both... "Oh Noes... I'm turning into a Hulk. Must. Stay. Calm." The reason the Hulk works better in the Avenger movies is that he finally gets to ENJOY being a Hulk... And smack the $#!+ out of Loki. She Hulk on the other hand enjoys herself and her body, low on angst, plenty of opportunities for great casting (Awesome Andy CGI would be awesome by the way) and plenty of Fanservice.... Her transformation scene could equal that of American Werewolf In London :-) (and yes I think it matters)

she-hulk is probably the most well-known marvel female outside of storm, invisible woman, and black widow (recently). i would be very suprised indeed if marvel did not have plans for her somewhere.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Are Namor's rights tied to the FF rights? You have to use the character to keep the rights so I wonder if they could not revert back?

Movies I do not expect to see:
    Hercules
    Runaways
    Young Avengers
    Rich Rider
    Son of Satan
    She Hulk
    Val
    Misty Knight
    Dakota North
    Actually I heard Universal owns Namor.

http://screenrant.com/hulk-3-sequels...-namor-rights/

So Namor is stuck at a studio that doesn't have the rights to any other characters, he seems to be stuck in limbo.