Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Does Wonder Man count?

I would say the New Warriors, They could make a good TV series though.

BANNED

Jarvis (the human one)

She Hulk - as much as they've struggled to make Hulk work I doubt they'd try for the derivative female version.

Black Panther - depends on what you mean by "featured". He could show up as a background character, maybe even in Avengers 2 since apparently the teaser from Comiccon featured an attack on an African city, but I don't think he'll ever be featured as in lead a movie.

Nova (Richard Rider) - I think Marvel is all in on trying to push Sam so any human Nova appearances will be Sam.

Incredible Member

Every single Marvel Character A,B,C,D list will get at least one appearance in a movie, television episode or internet web series. Otherwise it's leaving money on the table.

I think Universal has the rights to Namor for some reason, and a movie was in development but never happened. I'd love to see She-Hulk, but doubt it could be done.

I'm amazed Doctor Strange is getting a movie. Maybe there's hope for the Black Knight.

Why does everyone keep saying She-Hulk? She can easily be in the Incredible Hulk sequel, and if the MCU can do Gamora they can damn well do She-Hulk!

Back to this thread, I am going to say Wonder Man, Sentry, Firestar, Hercules, and recently just announced Janet van Dyne

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Also Namor, if he's still Marvel's to use.
    Yeah

It seems it'll be a WHILE before we see a Namor movie, if we get a Namor movie at ALL.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Likewater View Post
    I would say the New Warriors, They could make a good TV series though.
    New Warriors would make an awesome animated series. Speedball might be difficult to pull off in live action, but would be AMAZING in animation!

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    Jarvis (the human one)

She Hulk - as much as they've struggled to make Hulk work I doubt they'd try for the derivative female version.

Black Panther - depends on what you mean by "featured". He could show up as a background character, maybe even in Avengers 2 since apparently the teaser from Comiccon featured an attack on an African city, but I don't think he'll ever be featured as in lead a movie.

Nova (Richard Rider) - I think Marvel is all in on trying to push Sam so any human Nova appearances will be Sam.
    I feel like Rich is almost a lock for Guardians 2. I would love to see him featured in Guardians 2 and then spin off to his own solo movie. Hopefully we will see his return to the comics side of things in the interim.

I was going to say that I'd love to see The Bottom by Charlie Huston be adapted for a Moon Knight movie, but I don't know how popular MK is.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Amazing Member

Black Cat. Felicia was in ASM2 but Dr Connors was in the original Spider-Man movies too and that didn't mean anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Speedball View Post
    I feel like Rich is almost a lock for Guardians 2. I would love to see him featured in Guardians 2 and then spin off to his own solo movie. Hopefully we will see his return to the comics side of things in the interim.
    I hope your right however I still think any human Nova seen in the movies will be Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by bagocats View Post
    Black Cat. Felicia was in ASM2 but Dr Connors was in the original Spider-Man movies too and that didn't mean anything.
    Producers have said that she will reportedly become Black Cat in the future Spiderman films (Possibly the Sinister Six one). Though nothing is set in stone yet.

The Watcher probably.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying She-Hulk? She can easily be in the Incredible Hulk sequel, and if the MCU can do Gamora they can damn well do She-Hulk!
    Hulk has had two movies and both are considered failures as they at best broke even once marketing and theater cut is considered. Its unlikely he'll get a 3rd shot especially if the Avengers 2 rumors are true (that he gets shot into space ala Planet Hulk). Rumors also have it that GoTG 2 will deal with Hulk so no likely introduction to She-Hulk there either and likely no Hulk 3 as that story will be dealt with in GoTG 2.

Then there is the fact that She-Hulk, regardless of the legal reason for her development, comes across extremely derivative and something that is unlikely to be green lit in this day and age of outcry over female heroes not getting their fair shot on the big screen. People are already upset that well established females like Black Widow (movie verse) aren't getting their fair shot, now imagine if a female solo movie revolves around a character that is just a female version of a male character.