Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Psynapse (aka fake-Shortpack aka Iggy Pop aka Crystal's favorite cousin aka child predator?)
    Psynapse trolling Monet

yikes. i guess he's a telepath to take seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I thought they were pretty cool. I liked how they always turned on each other.
    yeah, it's an every-inhuman-for-themselves situation. they turned on Apocalypse at least once. but i guess that's what he would want.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Gauntlet for the win! I thought they were mostly and interesting and well designed group, even if most of them didn't have speaking roles or do anything but provide backup force for Gauntlet. The only one I really didn't care for was Hurricane, his design was IMO lame and too redundant of things that already existed.
    well he was basically a road warriors character w/ bootleg Storm powers. we didn't learn much about the newer Riders. i always thought that Harddrive seemed to have a good sense of humor. he was always smiling. not sure how either of them survived the Wolverine attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I love Tusk. And all of the Dark Riders. Hoping to see them make a comeback.
    Tusk was my favorite end boss to fight in the x-men apocalypse game. he'd keep producing minions to beat up.

Foxbat was my favorite. I just really liked his design. I was really disappointed when he didn't appear in Bunn's Uncanny with the rest of the team.

I also liked Tusk, Barrage, and Psynapse.

Really, I preferred the original Inhuman team members more than the later mutant members. Except for maybe Gauntlet. I know that I'm probably in the minority on this, but I thought that he was the least cool of the original Dark Riders.

I do hope that all of the original members make a comeback, though. I thought that they made great followers of Apocalypse's survival of the fittest motto.