Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

honestly outside of Doc Doom, Kingpin, Green Goblin and Red Skull you could make the case for a lot of characters.

BANNED

Calypso
    Ghost
    Moonstone
    Nightmare
    The Hood
    Typhoid Mary
    Umar
    Vengeance
    Whirlwind

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    honestly outside of Doc Doom, Kingpin, Green Goblin and Red Skull you could make the case for a lot of characters.
    Don't forget the Spider-Man villains.

Mojo doesn't get enough play. I'd love to see him branch out and go after people that AREN'T in X-teams.

I've also always kinda liked The Master of the World... well, not really, but he has a great name.

Mole Man is another classic that just isn't treated like as big of a threat as guy with a subteranian army of mole people and a command of a bunch of giant monsters should be.

This is sort of a cheap, because I'm naming a group rather than a villain but the first thing that popped in my head was the Intelligencia.

I think a tight knit group of super intelligence super villains is a pretty darn scary threat. It's a shame they sort of vanished.

Yeah, I liked the "Revenge of the Nerds" vibe of the Intelligencia.

I would LOVE it if Ikari made a comeback.

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-23-2021 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Moses Magnum. Why he's never been reinvented as Black Panther's archenemy is beyond me.
    He was...

...In the Iron Man: Armored Adventures cartoon!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Thor foe Zarrko, the Tomorrow Man should get used more. His somewhat similar to Kang as they are both super geniuses from the future that time travel to the past to become dictators. I always thought the conflict between Zarrko and Kang could of been event worthy. The two of them have clashed in the past and a full scale time war between them could be Kree vs Skrull epic with heroes from across time being dragged into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Some of these guys are around but just aren't used nearly as much as they should/could be:
    Swarm
    I always thought Swarm would make a good Wasp villain. Neither Janet or Nadia have many villains of their own. A Nazi scientist made of bees seems like a fitting foe for them given Janet can communicate with insects and Nadia is a scientist hero.

I think Doctor Nemesis (Micheal Stockton) should be the reverse flash villain to size changers (Hank Pym, Scott Lang, Tom Foster, ect). Stockton is essentially like a evil version of Pym. A mad scientist but without any morals or ethics. Stockton needs a new name because the X-Men character Doctor Nemesis is more notable and it isn't a great name anyway.

Black Widow foe Iron Maiden deserves more of a spotlight in her comic. Melina Vostokovna being a Red Room graduate that is a rival/foe of Natasha is interesting and the flexible metal amour she wears is a visually cool design.
    Last edited by chamber-music; 02-13-2019 at 05:39 AM.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Typhoid Mary
    Typhoid Mary got a push last year in the comics down to her live action debut in Iron Fist season 2.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Agree that Swarm would make a fantastic villain of The Waap

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Agreed. It'd be great to see the Wrecking Crew appear in a book where they're the actual threat, not a side note for the heroes to defeat before the actual story/threat kicks in.
    hmmm. part of me is with you. the other part has read enough comics to know that the Wrecking Crew are some of the most over-used groups in the marvel universe. they are canon fodder villains. it's almost lazy to use them, at this point. don't get me wrong. I like them. I'd just be more for them appearing less but being more of a threat when they do appear (quality over quantity). on another note, I think it's time for Elliot Franklin to move on to bigger and better things. it's been a subplot several times now. he's too smart for the Crew. and Wrecker treats him like garbage. I can think of at least 2 people to fill in as the new 'Thunderball' of the group so that there's opportunity for everyone. it doesn't necessarily have to be an African-American villain (might be a good time to bring in an underused latino or Asian character). but I think Wrecker would go that route just to rub it in that Elliot was replaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Agree that Swarm would make a fantastic villain of The Waap
    sure. but I wish he'd get rid of the boring purple cape. I think he'd be just as scary in a 3 piece suit, a tuxedo, or even some kind of trench hoody combo. stylistically, I think Swarm is in a rut. even the Ultimate version was more interesting to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Typhoid Mary got a push last year in the comics down to her live action debut in Iron Fist season 2.
    i wasn't onboard for the push. I liked her better as Fisk's enforcer. even the Mutant X stint was short-term entertaining. maybe she needs to be part of a villain team.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Thor foe Zarrko, the Tomorrow Man should get used more. His somewhat similar to Kang as they are both super geniuses from the future that time travel to the past to become dictators. I always thought the conflict between Zarrko and Kang could of been event worthy. The two of them have clashed in the past and a full scale time war between them could be Kree vs Skrull epic with heroes from across time being dragged into it.

I always thought Swarm would make a good Wasp villain. Neither Janet or Nadia have many villains of their own. A Nazi scientist made of bees seems like a fitting foe for them given Janet can communicate with insects and Nadia is a scientist hero.

I think Doctor Nemesis (Micheal Stockton) should be the reverse flash villain to size changers (Hank Pym, Scott Lang, Tom Foster, ect). Stockton is essentially like a evil version of Pym. A mad scientist but without any morals or ethics. Stockton needs a new name because the X-Men character Doctor Nemesis is more notable and it isn't a great name anyway.
    he should have stuck with AIM and updated his look (the elf booties are ridiculous). the movie version of Darren Cross was basically Stockton (both are bald dudes). personally, i think he would be the superior evil-Yellowjacket; if they really want to use that movie-ized armor. given Darren's comic book background, the armor is wasted on him. he doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Stockton was more aggressive/hands-on.