Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Tim Drakes actual status..

Hello,

I would like to ask what Tim Drakes actual status is..

I mean I understand whats happening in Young Justice, but what happened outside?

[spoilers:

Did he begin to remember what happened Pre-Flashpoint?
    I live in Europe, so I am much behind in Comics, because it needs time to translate Comics etc. but I read on Websites that he begins to show pictures etc. of Pre-Flashpoint
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Nobody knows to be honest. Some of his history got reinstated. Mostly his origin.
    Right now he is Robin again.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Nobody knows to be honest. Some of his history got reinstated. Mostly his origin.
    Right now he is Robin again.
    Ok-did you read the Spoiler? (I put it in Spoiler, because I found it on a website and I dont know if this is an upcoming or current Batman Comic..]

I asked for the RECENT development, because I heard something about recently happened things..
    And it seemed a HUGE step..

[spoilers:

I dont find it anymore,but I read that Tim began to show Orphan and Stephanie pictures of their former lives..
    end of spoilers

Check out the Detective Comics storyline "A Lonely Place of Living" for the answers you seek.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Check out the Detective Comics storyline "A Lonely Place of Living" for the answers you seek.
    Ok...Thank you..
    Found also the website
    https://www.cbr.com/detective-comics...orphan-cassie/

I thougt that its a recent development where the REBIRTH TIM DRAKE remembers Flashpoint...

Was there an explanation why Tim returned to old Robin Costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Ok...Thank you..
    Found also the website
    https://www.cbr.com/detective-comics...orphan-cassie/

I thougt that its a recent development where the REBIRTH TIM DRAKE remembers Flashpoint...

Was there an explanation why Tim returned to old Robin Costume?
    Has yet to be addressed on the suit and going back to the Robin moniker, assumption is Bendis will in time as the story unfolds in YJ.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.

It seems like Tim is getting a fresh start. He is starting from scratch. That's the only thing that fits.
    He has his origin back but everything else seems to be different.

This Tim can't be pre flashpoint Tim. I think he's brand new. not the old Tim and not the messed up nu52 dude. This guy is new and we are yet to get his whole story.

That's the only way I can make sense of it.

Tim reverted to Robin after leaving Detective Comics, and before Young Justice. He's Robin in the Walmart exclusive Teen Titans Giant, and bear in mind that Young Justice #2 refers to Beast Boy as a Teen Titan instead of just a Titan. I think we can safely say that Walmart TT (and the other Walmart comics - Jinny Hex debuted in the Batman one) is set after the Rebirth run, and before the New Justice Titans books and Young Justice.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It seems like Tim is getting a fresh start. He is starting from scratch. That's the only thing that fits.
    He has his origin back but everything else seems to be different.

This Tim can't be pre flashpoint Tim. I think he's brand new. not the old Tim and not the messed up nu52 dude. This guy is new and we are yet to get his whole story.

That's the only way I can make sense of it.
    Why does it have to be like that lmao? Not everything has to be counterparts and alternate timelines and stuff, it's pretty normal for characters to go through changes like this. He doesn't have to be a "different" Tim. Many people have been wanting him to be Robin again for a while; he simply was Red Robin at one point now he's Robin again. His New 52 origin has been shitcanned for the most part if not entirely

BANNED

However his New 52 origin was retconned while the New 52 was still happening. there was no reason to ever take it seriously, plus the whole not wanting to be Robin to respect Jason's memory was so unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Why does it have to be like that lmao? Not everything has to be counterparts and alternate timelines and stuff, it's pretty normal for characters to go through changes like this. He doesn't have to be a "different" Tim. Many people have been wanting him to be Robin again for a while; he simply was Red Robin at one point now he's Robin again. His New 52 origin has been shitcanned for the most part if not entirely
    It doesn't have to be that but sadly DC made it that way.
    I say he must be a different Tim because of Tec. Because he doesn't know conner and his parents are alive. I say he is different because new 52 TT apparently still happened.

He has bits of both Tim's. You are correct that Character's go through changes and there's also Dr Manhattan taking some years but how does that explain dead parents suddenly being alive.

That's why I feel this return to robin might DC's way of fixing the mess they made.
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-08-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Tim reverted to Robin after leaving Detective Comics, and before Young Justice. He's Robin in the Walmart exclusive Teen Titans Giant, and bear in mind that Young Justice #2 refers to Beast Boy as a Teen Titan instead of just a Titan. I think we can safely say that Walmart TT (and the other Walmart comics - Jinny Hex debuted in the Batman one) is set after the Rebirth run, and before the New Justice Titans books and Young Justice.
    More likely it's set before Rebirth TT since Rebirth TT shows Brainiac arrive for No Justice. There's no break. though I'm not sure if the new stories in the walmart books are in continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The stories in the 100 Page Giants don't take place during that time period. They take place during Tim's original time as Robin.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    More likely it's set before Rebirth TT since Rebirth TT shows Brainiac arrive for No Justice. There's no break. though I'm not sure if the new stories in the walmart books are in continuity.
    I don't think that the Walmart TT stories are in continuity. I think that YJ takes place in the future after the whole Doomsday Clock situation is resolved. Cassie also mentions a New Outsiders team and the Outsiders haven't been around since before the New 52. My guess is that after the Titans comic ends Beast Boy is heading back to TT.
    Last edited by king81992; 02-08-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I don't think that the Walmart TT stories are in continuity. I think that YJ takes place in the future after the whole Doomsday Clock situation is resolved. Cassie also mentions a New Outsiders team and the Outsiders haven't been around since before the New 52. My guess is that after the Titans comic ends Beast Boy is heading back to TT.
    The outsiders have a book coming out. Or atleast they did when the book was originally written and printed.