Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Interesting about the siblings. I still wonder where Phoebe is, but Nate wouldn't want anyone to be too powerful, which would explain why she's absent.

This also has me wondering about Apocalypse and Evan, two characters who have obviously related but who haven't actually met yet. This was one meeting I was really interested in just because Evan has worked really hard not to be like Apocalypse and Apocalypse hasn't been around in quite a long time.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I was thinking...

If we know that Nate Grey is one of the O5 in Age of X-man but on the other hand it implies that Cable existed in that reality just like Hope Summers and ended up dying ..

What the **** is Nate Grey? Is he even Nate Grey?
    We know that when one X-Man is sent to horny prison he is effectively wiped from existence and replaced in his pictures on the team by the next person who joined. I think Beast has been in horny jail for quite some time, and he was, of course, an original member of the team. He has been made an unperson and has been replaced by Nate.

I have to admit all the theories and speculation are making this great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    I have to admit all the theories and speculation are making this great fun.
    Co-signed! Especially given that, while we're busy speculating, we're all just waiting to see our faves get their sense of self back and go righteously kick-ass. XD

Ok Secret History Recopilation

more

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    ... more
    Nightcrawler's:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... can't remember for sure if Alpha had one, but don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    HA!! ThanX! AND:

... persistence pays off.

That secret cover brings about all kinds of awesome imaginings for AoXM, when it starts barreling towards the finish line.

Ya know, when Apocalypse talks about Omega Red towards the end, and war... I got the impression he hasn't changed really, all that much. Love & romance, my ass.

Thanks Heroine Addict by six

Extraordinary Member

So it looks like Apocalypse actually did try and stage a rebellion once before and it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Vita Ayala talking about Prisoner X.
    http://www.xavierfiles.com/2019/03/1...th-vita-ayala/

- Vita's first X-man issue was Bishop's first appearance. One of their introductions to comics so they're a big fan.
    - Plans to layer in mystery and issues that people face behind bars
    - Issue 3 is "off the wall, bonkers"
    - She'll be touching on the black man/white woman aspect of the BishopxJean relationship
    - In regards to the splash page of Bishop in his cell they wanted to show "a man who doesn't deserve to be here, who's scared but he's also planning his next move"
    - "He's Lucas Bishop. He knows things."
    - SHARD.

They have some good commentary about Lucas. Can't wait for the next issue of Prisoner X.
    it was posted on Bishop thread and I'm posting it here.

Amazing Member

Random thought where is sage? She appears with the other psychics at the battle has she appeared in age of X-Man yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    Random thought where is sage? She appears with the other psychics at the battle has she appeared in age of X-Man yet?
    Im under the assumption that any of those mutants we dont see have a position at the Summers Academy. She's probably a computer teacher

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

There are quote a few from the finale battle still missing: Sage is not the only one. Also so dat we have not seen Trinary, Rictor, Indra, Doctor Nemesis, Firestar, Oya, Cargill, Jonathan, Neal Shaara, Sprite and Monet anywhere yet.

And some did appear on covers but not in the books yet, like Goldballs, Tempus and Triage.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    There are quote a few from the finale battle still missing: Sage is not the only one. Also so dat we have not seen Trinary, Rictor, Indra, Doctor Nemesis, Firestar, Oya, Cargill, Jonathan, Neal Shaara, Sprite and Monet anywhere yet.

And some did appear on covers but not in the books yet, like Goldballs, Tempus and Triage.
    Rictor is almost certainly going to be showing up in The X-Tremists. My money is on his being part of the rebellion.

I don't think all of the students on the GenNext covers are actually in AoXM, though.

So do all the new named mutants have some kind of psychic power? I think so far we have:

Unveil
    Moneta
    Scope
    Scripture
    Apate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    So do all the new named mutants have some kind of psychic power? I think so far we have:

Unveil
    Moneta
    Scope
    Scripture
    Apate
    Good point. Nate finds it easier to deal with people with similar powers to his own. It makes you wonder what level of autonomy any of these characters have.