Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    What is this even supposed to mean? I guess we can’t take the cover too seriously, but the Age of X-Man world is the one that’s collapsing so shouldn’t it be the Marvelous X-Men trying to get to Scott and his team?

But that had Portacio do Uncanny X-Men #22 and Age of X-Man: Omega, so maybe he’ll do a variant for X-Force #10 too.
    Don't tell me that's the one with Logan floating in mid-air with Scott on his back.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Don't tell me that's the one with Logan floating in mid-air with Scott on his back.
    Yep, the one where soldiers are simultaneously running at but also stepping on Logan. Also the one where the soldiers are pointing their guns at each other.

Comic Geek in General

What are the odds of the AU Team appearing in middle of Cyke’s teams fight with ONE/ Hellfire Club/ etc? Or would that be too hectic and better suited to be the Final Issue (until after HOX/ POX wraps up)........or they return when the X-Men, X-Force, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Alpha Flight, MI 13, and other Heroes/ allies are assembled for perhaps either a late memorial or a strategy meeting for dealing with Namor? Or when Cyclops’ team are fighting a unrelated threat (Sentinels, Sinister, Sinister/ Savage Six, AIM, U Foes, etc)?

It was probably on purpose that the prison break in Prisoner X #5 and the prison break in Uncanny X-Men #21 are happening on the same week. That’s cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The definitive best to worst list so far (Prisoner X will continue to make us all weep and cheer):
    • Prisoner X
    • X-Tremists
    • Amazing Nightcrawler
    • Nextgen
    • Marvelous X-Men
    • Apocalypse and the X-Tracts
    With the caveat that two books have left to wrap:

- The X-Tremists
    - The Amazing Nightcrawler
    - Prisoner X
    - NextGen
    - Marvelous X-Men
    - Apocalypse and the X-Tracts

I do appreciate that generally everyone in Age of X-Man is protected from getting senselessly killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    With the caveat that two books have left to wrap:

- The X-Tremists
    - The Amazing Nightcrawler
    - Prisoner X
    - NextGen
    - Marvelous X-Men
    - Apocalypse and the X-Tracts
    I think as long as X-Tremists, Prisoner X, and Amazing Nightcrawler are in some configuration, you’ve got the right list. If the top three really don’t get a title after this........

New #XMENMONDAY will be all about the Age of X-Man:

https://twitter.com/aiptcomics/statu...946379265?s=21

Has anyone addressed why Dani Moonstar is in both Age of X-Man AND Uncanny? I thought if you were "trapped" in the Age of X-Man, you couldn't also be in the regular continuity of Uncanny...

I think she's the only one, as far as I can tell...

Thoughts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by stwaz View Post
    Has anyone addressed why Dani Moonstar is in both Age of X-Man AND Uncanny? I thought if you were "trapped" in the Age of X-Man, you couldn't also be in the regular continuity of Uncanny...

I think she's the only one, as far as I can tell...

Thoughts anyone?
    Triage is in both as well. The prevailing theory is that the Dani and Triage in the Age of X-Man are psionic constructs made by Nate to keep things in line.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Looks rough.

Maybe Storm will try to stay due to developing split personality? This is a weird ass cover.

Scott being there is also weird. I'll be happy if it turns out that the door to the real world will open due to Scott endlessly bitch slapping Nate until he wakes up and let the X-Men go.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Triage is in both as well. The prevailing theory is that the Dani and Triage in the Age of X-Man are psionic constructs made by Nate to keep things in line.
    Or just an oversight?

Or just an oversight?
    No, it will be adressed on Omega. Now triage i'm not sure if it is a oversight

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No, it will be adressed on Omega. Now triage i'm not sure if it is a oversight
    Rosenberg said on Twitter that any character that appears in both is completely intentional will be explained in Omega.

Or just an oversight?
    There’s been no oversight so far. Mystique was explained. I don’t see why one of the major doubles (main characters in both realities) won’t be explained. There’s still the Omega issue so it makes sense that it’ll either be explained in here on Uncanny #22 depending on who the fake is.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't know why Nathan would give a rat's ass about Triage, but he and Dani were in love. I could see him as having created the construct and locked her behind Legion to ensure he won't destroy his own vision for the world.