Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    BANNED

AXM annual

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Where's the second panel from?
    Astonishing x-men

X is a jerk!

The narrative is weird but it sounds like X made a world that’s simultaneously the X-Men’s “last mission” and “a world without X-Men.” But it really makes sense that he put Cyclops in a hellscape with a bunch of X-Men who he knew could handle it to wipe out major threats so he can enact the next part of his plan like some evil genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The narrative is weird but it sounds like X made a world that’s simultaneously the X-Men’s “last mission” and “a world without X-Men.” But it really makes sense that he put Cyclops in a hellscape with a bunch of X-Men who he knew could handle it to wipe out major threats so he can enact the next part of his plan like some evil genius.
    Next phase is house of X. This all looks too good to be all connected, but Rosenberg said that he would use the Astonishing annual later

Wow if thats true than Xavier continues to be the X-men's greatest villian that they didnt see coming

Astonishing Member

Kinda hope not, they just brought Xavier back. Why make him into even more of a jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Kinda hope not, they just brought Xavier back. Why make him into even more of a jerk?
    He already got so crapped that anything else won't even register

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Well they brought him back a couple years ago and all they’ve done so far is make everyone distrustful of him and have him mind-wipe anyone that annoys him.

Well they brought him back a couple years ago and all they’ve done so far is make everyone distrustful of him and have him mind-wipe anyone that annoys him.

They did a number on him

Really makes "the dream" sound like a complete joke. Lmao

it was also implied that he lied to Warren in Soule's run and kept him as a sleeper assassin in the annual

BANNED

I theorized that a couple of weeks ago and, given how X has been handled, I'm believing it more and more. I kind of hope this is it, so it could tie with HoX/PoX nicely and could add a new layer to his relationship with Cyclops.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Damn, i would hate if they keep demonizing Xavier. Ruinng characters and making them jerks doesn't make them complex or better, just jerks.
    specially Xavier, the guy who created the X-men, he should be an inspiration not a douche.

If he ain't a douche he should be dead. I wanna see the fam take the dream back from this bald-headed, body-stealin', mind-manipulatin', Maker-ripoffin', teenager thirstin' fuck.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

He was dead since AvX and came back in one book years ago to be stuck in limbo since then. He isn't monopolizing the spotlight