Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Where could he have obtained one?
    he was dead until "recently"
    The lazy response is to make a retcon and say that he had it before he died and hid it. Maybe he planned to use it to boost himself in the confrontation against the Phoenix in AvsX but hesitated at the last moment.

Sinister could have obtained one when he possessed the Dreaming Celestial. Those things are extremely difficult to obtain, so whoever it is will be a complicated answer.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think anyone would mind a complicated answer so long as it works. We're rather expecting it.

What annoyed me from the get-go was just that the Life Seed was seemingly randomly dropped into the story, even though it clearly wasn't. The whole feels lazily complicated.

Comic Geek in General

Any idea what the endgame would be here, other than getting Cyclops and Wolverine back in the X-Men and setting up for another line wide reboot......would there be some time travel shenanigans to reverse some of the things that happened since this started (The Mutant Vaccine, O*N*E’s increasing Anti Mutant operations, the seizure of the Mansion ruins)......the August Solicits would probably give a better idea of what’s going on Post this Storyline (like if Uncanny continues to clear up loose ends, setting up for Hickman’s Run in July, or even dealing with Namor, Carnage, and Acts of Evil.....)

So tallying up the people who've been officially "woken up":

-Glob Herman
    -Jubilee
    -Northstar
    -Iceman
    -Rictor

And Legion, the Cuckoos, Forge, Manon, Maxime, and (presumably) Apocalypse all know the truth and are finding ways to suppress the X-Men/manipulate events in their favor.
    Last edited by Tycon; 05-29-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Was one of those Jubilees supposed to be a Ric?

I think it was a pretty brave artistic choice for Jeanty to draw two Jubilees throughout the whole issue. Also who is Ric?

some Prisoner X#4 spoilers:
    spoilers:
    This has to be major but turns out the non-main cast mutants in the 616 are actually real mutants with real lives from before X-Man's crazy world. Love that it means Unveil and Moneta can get brought over after the dust settles.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    some Prisoner X#4 spoilers:
    spoilers:
    This has to be major but turns out the non-main cast mutants in the 616 are actually real mutants with real lives from before X-Man's crazy world. Love that it means Unveil and Moneta can get brought over after the dust settles.
    end of spoilers
    That is what I thought all along ,I think they hinted about their use in the future in interviews.

Spectacular Member

Who do you think got the worst end of the stick in AoXM? I'm torn between Lorna and Jubilee.

I think Lorna really pissed X-Man off when she destroyed his statue

Kitty Pryde.

I really want to like Prisoner X more. The art is incredible, the characters are well written and the plot is very interesting. But every issue is so light on things happening. When I'm starting to get excited with the next pages I see a "To be continued". The story should use the pages it has to develop the characters more in the meantime. Create more mistery, go deeper in this crazy environment... This is issue #4 but I don't think a lot has happened at all.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I really want to like Prisoner X more. The art is incredible, the characters are well written and the plot is very interesting. But every issue is so light on things happening. When I'm starting to get excited with the next pages I see a "To be continued". The story should use the pages it has to develop the characters more in the meantime. Create more mistery, go deeper in this crazy environment... This is issue #4 but I don't think a lot has happened at all.
    I feel that complaint can be said of every AoXM series.

Spectacular Member

also, I really don't want to sound like a certain person, but I was really bummed out we didn't get an image of Lorna regaining all her memories full force

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    also, I really don't want to sound like a certain person, but I was really bummed out we didn't get an image of Lorna regaining all her memories full force
    Lorna fans go hard for their girl apparently lol.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Lorna fans go hard for their girl apparently lol.
    I think most of Lorna fans (including me) don't go hard for any girl, lol