Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I have a soft spot for ultra handsome super rich guys.
    But they're almost always tools or have some deep issues.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    You're right, he is always going crazy. He couldn't be perfect but he is close.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Warren is a nice guy for a rich guy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Warren is a nice guy for a rich guy
    Yeah, he hasn't really been written as a jerk for a while. The X-Men literally could function without him.

warren's only hot because of the insanity, hm i guess now that husk thing would make more sense
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

IF i had to date a fictional unhinged man with a ton of money, Doom and Warren are tied for first.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    IF i had to date a fictional unhinged man with a ton of money, Doom and Warren are tied for first.
    You just feel like Warren is the sort of guy who'd give you a credit card and just let you go wild.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I honestly don't want Betsy and Blob. I mean it was fun there but I don't want it on earth 616.
    because I don't think it can work with who they are on their real lives and I like Warren more.
    I think they’ll just be friends. If she’s going be with anyone romantically, it’s going to be with Warren, if only because he’s her only semi-popular canonical ship.

I’d take Betsy with Warren or Cluster. I don’t think Blobsy should be the next big X-ship, but I desperately want them to be friends and she’ll psychically-stab anyone who’s fatphobic to Dukes.

Yeah, I don’t want a romance. And that wasn’t the point of their relationship in X-Tremists, either. They were both missing something integral to them in this reality and they found it within each other. So their “romantic” connection can only really exist in Age of X-Man, but that’s not me saying Fred can only find love in an AU. And Hickman isn’t gonna have a permanent hold on all the X-Men when he does HOXPOX, so writers can reference and draw from Age of X-Man after the minis.

And I can’t see Williams not getting an X-title in Wave One or Two.
    Yeah something like that.

Ultimate Member

And didn't Williams already allude to Betsy's feelings for Warren that in AoX she just can't remember or something like that...W/B...

https://handaxe.tumblr.com/post/1838...g-leah-i-am-so
    NORTHSTARFAN: re X-Tremists #2 : OMFG, LEAH!!! I am so emotionally compromised right now! I must know... was Don Marquis' "the lesson of the moth" part of the inspiration for the confessions between Betsy and Fred?!
    YESS OMFG GOOD EYE!!!!! (here’s the poem if anyone wants to read it!)

LW: There’s a few poetry references in X-tremists #2 (Betsy’s issue) that aren’t really meant to look like references, but retrospectively take on extra meaning when X-tremists #3 (Fred’s issue) comes out in April because that’s when we get a better glimpse at how he’s a big poetry fan already. (It’s not supposed to be anything that takes away from what’s actually happening either way, just an extra layer down there for whoever can see it–there’s a lot of this kind of, idk, we’ll call it “lensing” happening in X-tremists.) Betsy’s fixating on the moths flying like they’re broken bc she’s missing the part of her mind that remembers Angel, and Fred’s fixating on her fixating on the moths because he’s a gentle giant, uwu poetry softy who adores Betsy.

I think most of the members in that title used something to subconsciously remind them of their old life like Rictor and his theatre for Shattybuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    You just feel like Warren is the sort of guy who'd give you a credit card and just let you go wild.
    Maybe max it out once or twice. He pays it off but with a stern look and maybe a slightly verbally abusive speech about how irresponsible I am.

Extraordinary Member

He'll give you the card back, though.

Maybe max it out once or twice. He pays it off but with a stern look and maybe a slightly verbally abusive speech about how irresponsible I am.
    pls, it is too late for me to be reading about such kinky scenarios, I must focus on the text of HICKMAN, not HORNY
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    pls, it is too late for me to be reading about such kinky scenarios, I must focus on the text of HICKMAN, not HORNY
    This is X-Men, sex and kinks will always be a part of it.

Id take Damian Hellstrom.