Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I have commented on another thread:

Do you think there's going to be a connection between the messianic Hope Summers of Age of X-Man and the MFL leader of Uncanny?

I think she's going to die but there could be something else behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    So do all the new named mutants have some kind of psychic power? I think so far we have:

Unveil
    Moneta
    Scope
    Scripture
    Apate
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Good point. Nate finds it easier to deal with people with similar powers to his own. It makes you wonder what level of autonomy any of these characters have.
    Or all those characters are fragments of Legion's broken personality

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Do you think there's going to be a connection between the messianic Hope Summers of Age of X-Man and the MFL leader of Uncanny?

No. The events of Uncanny are independent of AoX

Extraordinary Member

She could decide to go and stay in Nate's world to try and make something better out of it. I'm not sure if that world would really suit her, but who knows?

And as for the psychics being from Legion, I'm not sure I buy that. Nate might be using Legion's powers to manifest them, but it seems to me like they're probably being used by Nate to spy on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    She could decide to go and stay in Nate's world to try and make something better out of it. I'm not sure if that world would really suit her, but who knows?

And as for the psychics being from Legion, I'm not sure I buy that. Nate might be using Legion's powers to manifest them, but it seems to me like they're probably being used by Nate to spy on everyone.
    the concepts dont have to be mutually exclusive.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

anyone else get the feeling age of x is just going to transform into another event..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    anyone else get the feeling age of x is just going to transform into another event..
    Something has to happen when they return to Earth and see the shithole that has become for the mutants.

Even more than usual, I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    There are quote a few from the finale battle still missing: Sage is not the only one. Also so dat we have not seen Trinary, Rictor, Indra, Doctor Nemesis, Firestar, Oya, Cargill, Jonathan, Neal Shaara, Sprite and Monet anywhere yet.

And some did appear on covers but not in the books yet, like Goldballs, Tempus and Triage.
    Since Indra was with Loa during Jean’s call, I don’t think he showed up for the fight. I think Monet might be in Prisoner X, Firestar and Doctor Nemesis might be working at the school, and Rictor in X-Tremists as a rebel.

Extraordinary Member

Something has to happen when they return to Earth and see the shithole that has become for the mutants.

Even more than usual, I mean.
    But at the same time, Scott and Logan and the others are doing their best and they actually all seem to be healing a bit and finding their groove again.

The others are the ones who will be very lost.

So do all the new named mutants have some kind of psychic power? I think so far we have:

Unveil
    Moneta
    Scope
    Scripture
    Apate
    To me, those are most likely personalities of Legion.

Here me out...what if there's gonna be a major fakeout in Uncanny? Probably not buuuuuuuut:

Quote Originally Posted by Mattburger
    There is a bigger story at play throughout the series that is going to deal with a lot of things brought up in this issue, and things aren't going to be exactly what they seem.
    Plus, there's a bunch of sus stuff going on:

Loa's blood forms an "X"

"something big" is coming

Logan senses something is off

I'm fully convinced I'm losing it and desperately need sleep

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The whole double moonstar does annoy me a lot. Still wonder if there's a meaning to that or just terrible editors.

Same for Regan and Raven being there while they were not at the big flight, while others who were the litter Firestar and Sage are still nowhere.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

https://www.xplainthexmen.com/2019/0...-at-eccc-2019/

Vita Ayala, Leah williams and seasn mcguires talks about x-men. someone can trabscrube the main points?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    https://www.xplainthexmen.com/2019/0...-at-eccc-2019/

Vita Ayala, Leah williams and seasn mcguires talks about x-men. someone can trabscrube the main points?
    One thing that stuck out to me was that Seanan wanted to use Melody Guthrie but was denied. I wonder if that means she will be popping up somewhere else bc that is a real obscure character that I wouldnt think Marvel would care to block. Maybe Rosenberg is gonna kill her in UXM?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    One thing that stuck out to me was that Seanan wanted to use Melody Guthrie but was denied. I wonder if that means she will be popping up somewhere else bc that is a real obscure character that I wouldnt think Marvel would care to block. Maybe Rosenberg is gonna kill her in UXM?
    Or Hickman has plans for the Guthrie family. He did say he'd been working on this behind the scenes for a while.

Or Hickman has plans for the Guthrie family. He did say he'd been working on this behind the scenes for a while.
    Hickman's run wont come until later this year. JDW didnt block her from being used in AoX last year bc of Hickman.