Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Taylor actually just tweet that it isn't as Batman focused as it has been presented. It's a Justice League and beyond story.
    I just saw that, but considering he's the only hero he's talked about thus far, its still a red flag to me.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

With Tom Taylor writing it I would expect him to be fairly even-handed as far as character importance/focus.

I'd be more worried about Harley Quinn stealing the spotlight then Batman, to be honest.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

This whole thing screams "Batman makes everyone else look like chumps" all over again. It would be nice if they would come up with some Elseworld project where a member of the Bat-family isn't saving the world from everyone else. And Batman has "The League turns into zombies" contingency plans? Really? Okay. At what point is his intellect no longer on a human level? Seriously.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    This whole thing screams "Batman makes everyone else look like chumps" all over again. It would be nice if they would come up with some Elseworld project where a member of the Bat-family isn't saving the world from everyone else. And Batman has "The League turns into zombies" contingency plans? Really? Okay. At what point is his intellect no longer on a human level? Seriously.
    He hasn’t been an “ordinary human” since Morrison JLA. He’s “alpha male+” now lmao.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

so this should be an elseworld story,right?i mean hundred millions of people been turned to zombie,and darkseid didn't look like recently darkseid(younger version)
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyuiop1998 View Post
    so this should be an elseworld story,right?i mean hundred millions of people been turned to zombie,and darkseid didn't look like recently darkseid(younger version)
    The article says this is not in continuity.
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

Incredible Member magha_regulus's Avatar

Thank god this isn't in continuity. If this tech virus is 4th world tech that's one thing but this looks like more darkseid nerfing.

Master Hero Vladimir

Quote Originally Posted by magha_regulus View Post
    Thank god this isn't in continuity. If this tech virus is 4th world tech that's one thing but this looks like more darkseid nerfing.
    And people complain of Mongul becoming a jobber.

That it isn't in continuity makes all the teasing seem a bit anti-climactic to me. I mean, I get hyping up any product, regardless of its placement as of course you still want to sell it, but the teases just seemed like it was important in a continuity sense. But maybe that's just my fault for making connections where there doesn't necessarily have to be.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El