Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Gonna wait til I see more before bringing out my pitchforks. I refuse to see how people could pass or say this will suck when there’s little info. Sounds like pessimism for the sake of it, couldn’t be me. Tom Taylor is one of the best writers out right now. I think it’ll probably be an elseworld.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Gonna wait til I see more before bringing out my pitchforks. I refuse to see how people could pass or say this will suck when there’s little info. Sounds like pessimism for the sake of it, couldn’t be me. Tom Taylor is one of the best writers out right now. I think it’ll probably be an elseworld.
    Totally agree on everything you've said

Amazing Member

I love Tom Taylor. Sign me up. And I'm cool with Darkside getting the axe. Dude's evil and has it coming. Besides, even if this is in continuity he'll be back eventually anyway.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Sounds like an elseworld book.

Kon93

Tom Taylor might write some very violent stuff and characters doing things opposite of what they would normally do, but if you read enough of his Injustice you know he really can write the **** out of these characters. Pre joker superman Taylor writes is really really good.

This looks like everyone is losing their minds, either hurting themselves or others, and the heroes having no idea how to fix it. It feels like a elseworld where the anti life equation is exposed to ppl, and even Darkseid can't control it.

Yes, I trust Taylor to write something cool, even if it is way way out of normal character.

I'm aware its most likely an elseworld story and that Tom Taylor can do a good job, but frankly DC Zombies (as everything is suggesting) is such an utter waste of an idea.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    I'm aware its most likely an elseworld story and that Tom Taylor can do a good job, but frankly DC Zombies (as everything is suggesting) is such an utter waste of an idea.
    Based on what exactly?
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Based on what exactly?
    The Name and leaked art infer zombies or zombie like situation.

Kon93

Well we all know Marvel does zombies, Kirkman does zombies, but can someone name ALL the DC zombie stories that has been done?

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

DzYDBiLVsAAgBgK.jpg

Didn't see this posted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeguy91 View Post
    Has the potential to be something good. But, honestly, does anybody really expect Darkseid to stay dead?
    If they want to do the rise of the 5th world

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    DzYDBiLVsAAgBgK.jpg

Didn't see this posted yet.
    I'm kind of bummed that Darkseid seems to have returned to his usual outfit, when Sejic did such a great redisign in Odyssey, far more regal and imposing for the God of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm kind of bummed that Darkseid seems to have returned to his usual outfit, when Sejic did such a great redisign in Odyssey, far more regal and imposing for the God of Evil.
    Sometimes you can't beat the classics .

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Well we all know Marvel does zombies, Kirkman does zombies, but can someone name ALL the DC zombie stories that has been done?
    Blackest Night. I think that's the only zombie story DC's ever done.

And even then, the Black Lanterns barely count as zombies.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 02-16-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Blackest Night. I think that's the only zombie story DC's ever done.

And even then, the Black Lanterns barely count as zombies.
    Black Lanterns actually seem more like a threat and the cosmic horror element is pretty sweet. DC heroes vs zombies feels like it would be over pretty fast.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics