Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Black Lanterns actually seem more like a threat and the cosmic horror element is pretty sweet. DC heroes vs zombies feels like it would be over pretty fast.
    At least Tom Taylor has experience writing a dark, almost apocalyptic, DC story .

So is this canon or a elseworlds story?

BANNED

So what exactly is this? I guess we'll find out in 2 days, unless Tako does everyone a favor and leaks the solicits early again.

I thought DCeased was a joke term. Ooh wow, it’s legit now.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

51861153_2024728000981995_7010629397333934080_n-600x923.jpg

The first issue solicitation just came out.

Mighty Member

My excitement for this just dropped a ton after seeing the Batman cover. Now I can’t help but to think this will involve him having to save everyone yet again.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    My excitement for this just dropped a ton after seeing the Batman cover. Now I can’t help but to think this will involve him having to save everyone yet again.
    In all fairness, did you honestly expect it to be anything else?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    In all fairness, did you honestly expect it to be anything else?

I don’t know. But what I do know is that I’m going to pass on this. We had him save the day in every goddamn event. The heroes of the DCU must be very incompetent.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

I don’t know. But what I do know is that I’m going to pass on this. We had him save the day in every goddamn event. The heroes of the DCU must be very incompetent.
    You are literally basing this on nothing. Batman being on the cover of a story that involves the whole universe doesn't mean he's going to save everyone. Why don't we just, I don't know, actually wait for the book to come out before jumping to cynical conclusions about things?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batknight View Post
    You are literally basing this on nothing. Batman being on the cover of a story that involves the whole universe doesn't mean he's going to save everyone. Why don't we just, I don't know, actually wait for the book to come out before jumping to cynical conclusions about things?
    Speak for yourself, please and thank you. It’s not even far fetched to think that Batman will save the world in this event, like he does with every other event. I just think it’s tiring. People were entitled to cynical conclusions about Heroes In Crisis with no problems. So let me have my own.

You're free to think whatever you want, but it's still based on nothing. If you want to judge how any entire story is going to play out based on a bloody cover you are more than welcomed to do that. It's silly as hell, but that's up to you.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batknight View Post
    You're free to think whatever you want, but it's still based on nothing. If you want to judge how any entire story is going to play out based on a bloody cover you are more than welcomed to do that. It's silly as hell, but that's up to you.
    Do schools still teach reading comprehension? It’s not really the cover that is my problem, it’s the fact that Batgod is involved. Like I said before. I don’t need Batman involved in everything.

Do schools still teach reading comprehension? It’s not really the cover that is my problem, it’s the fact that Batgod is involved. Like I said before. I don’t need Batman involved in everything.
    I can read prefectly fine, thank you. You are basing the fact that Batman will save everyone due to him being on the cover. And nothing else really. The story is about the whole DCU espically the League. Why wouldn't Batman be involved in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    51861153_2024728000981995_7010629397333934080_n-600x923.jpg

The first issue solicitation just came out.
    I'm...still not really sure what the point of this is ?

I may have missed something but this just looks like DC’s version of Marvel Zombies from what I can tell. However it is by Tom Taylor and I love just about everything he writes so I’m willing to see where this goes.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.