Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Next to Triage is Dust. The blond one next to her is a mystery.

On topic. Why do you guys think Glob set his hand on fire and attacked Armor?

You would think they are on the same side.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I really dug this. Beautiful art. I'm slowly buying into the premise of Age of X, too. I would love it if To was involved in the return of a young mutant book. He can draw kids really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

I suspect he is not attacking her, he needs to melt his paraffin so he can apply it to Armor because it somehow blocks telepathy.

That's why the strange twins could not read his mind.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

I'm not sure about the mechanic of HOW he intends to do it - but he almost definitely doesn't intend to attack Armor, but rather to help her remember the truth.

Also its kinda neat that he doesn't try to "wake" her up until she already demonstrates that she's ready to be woken - she's a civil management student (I.E: Future Department X member), so he couldn't risk telling her anything until SHE came to HIM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    I'm not sure about the mechanic of HOW he intends to do it - but he almost definitely doesn't intend to attack Armor, but rather to help her remember the truth.

Also its kinda neat that he doesn't try to "wake" her up until she already demonstrates that she's ready to be woken - she's a civil management student (I.E: Future Department X member), so he couldn't risk telling her anything until SHE came to HIM.
    He's probably worried about himself and the others. Glob was acting a lot more cautious than usual. Some people have attributed that to inconsistent writing, but I think the simple fact is, he's trying to not be noticed. He knows that he might be more than mindwiped of he gets caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ThanX. Never heard of Manson, or the one who won't show up anyway, lol. Surge looks unrecognizable to me. Pixie, of course. Oh yeah, forgot about Martha, she's easy to miss.
    I meant Manon, the twin.

the one who won't show up anyway is gonna be a star player in Nextgen.

Yeah, I think Bachalo drew Surge before with a drastically different design. But at least she's got the blue hair and gauntlets.
    Last edited by Tycon; 02-16-2019 at 01:11 PM.

So the twins. When it's time to graduate, will they be mind wiped to forget each other

BANNED

Next to Triage is Dust. The blond one next to her is a mystery. ...
    Ya know, I thought... maybe that's not supposed to be hair, lol. But YES, DUST! The others are Surge, and Manon, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I meant Manon, the twin.

the one who won't show up anyway is gonna be a star player in Nextgen.

Yeah, I think Bachalo drew Surge before with a drastically different design. But at least she's got the blue hair and gauntlets.
    Gotcha, but she looks kinda... big.

I'm guessin' this is sarcasm, and you're probably right, much as I hate to admit it. Damn, what do they got against Sooraya?

Yeah, mistook it as being white at first, but see it now.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I agree. This had a very promising start. I can't wait to see what happens next, sadly, unlike Marvelous. I loved the idea of Glob writing fanfiction and him getting critiqued for their portrayals. The ending made me want to see what happens next. I was like - nooo this is the end? I very rarely do that anymore. My only complaint was that they looked a little too young, like kids in the single digits instead of the double. Definitely picking up the next issue.