Thread: Batman/TMNT

Mighty Member

Default Batman/TMNT

so I read that this current mini series is going to be the last one. I mean, cool that they have an ending but why? I love these characters interacting, there's so many ways you can continue with a volume IV V VI, etc.

Because all things end eventually, and knowing that, and knowing that they might not get a volume IV, they probably thought it would be better to actually plan for an ending rather than hope they'll get to continue on forever. So this we people get a satisfactory conclusion that might mean something, instead of something that feels like a non-event that becomes the last chapter through simply not getting another volume. No dangling plot threads to bug people forever.

Incredible Member

Yeah man. I love these comics. I’ll take them as long as they make them. I’m watching the movie now and this may be my favorite Batman movie ever. I love this.

Mighty Member

Psh, all things end? Superman and Wonder Woman comics still going strong...

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Psh, all things end? Superman and Wonder Woman comics still going strong...
    Superman and Wonder Woman comics aren't a intercompany crossover though. Batman and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will never be an ongoing series lasting decades. You're only ever going to get to be able to do so many. Makes sense to want to tell a complete story, with an ending, in that case. Get to end on a high note.

Incredible Member

I agree that it’s not going to last forever but as long as it’s profitable for both companies, I think they may keep doing them. I’m onboard for as long as they are either way.