Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Great movie, I loved it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I've never really kept up with the Turtles, but I enjoyed this movie.

I'm glad they didn't go with the Bruce Timm designs. Batman looked very 1970s to early 1980s in design to me, and I really liked it. Even the magenta nighttime sky in Gotham was reminiscent of Adrienne Roy's coloring on the Batman comics in the 80s.

Was surprised at the amount of blood and violence, but not in a bad way.

Liked seeing Batgirl's purple DIY costume in action. I enjoyed it here better than in the comics, and I wouldn't mind the comics switching back to it.

Happy that an in-depth knowledge of the Turtles wasn't necessary to understand this story. I know the basics of what they're about, and that was enough.

Maybe in the future, they can do another DC/Nick team up with Turtles and Teen Titans. Then, the Turtles can call out the Titans for stealing their pizza fixation shtick.

I hope there are more of these planned because Ireally enjoyed this movie.

BANNED

It was a good feature and i really enjoyed.
    I would mind making the Turles more like the old animated series and make them more battle efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I hope there are more of these planned because Ireally enjoyed this movie.
    I think it might depend on sales. I mean, they have the perfect bait for a sequel with that one scene at the end. I can totally see them picking up on that if there's enough demand. Everyone, buy the blu-ray!

Incredible Member

I just watched this today and it was AWESOME!!!! I loved the humor and the action. They actually made Damian a likable character. They need to make more of these and soon. Incredible. This is my favorite animated Batman movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    I just watched this today and it was AWESOME!!!! I loved the humor and the action. They actually made Damian a likable character. They need to make more of these and soon. Incredible. This is my favorite animated Batman movie.
    Should definitely buy the Blu-ray then when it comes out. Make this a success and we get better odds of a sequel. And god I want more of this.

Incredible Member

I’m definitely buying the Blu-ray. I’ll also recommend this to everyone who likes either property. This was such a fun movie and unlike a lot of the DC animated movies coming out, it was completely kid friendly. I love that they set it up for a sequel and hope it comes out sooner than later.

Incredible Member

Did everyone notice the original Bob Kane designed Batman costumes in the display cases? I thought that was a REALLY Cool Easter egg.