BANNED

Default Would You Watch A Sailor Moon Anime By Netflix?

Devilman Crybaby was a hit and summer they will be releasing their Saint Seya take.
    So, i was wondering if it would be better to see Sailor Moon taking the Netflix treatment.
    What would you think if something like that would have happened?

Would I? Of course. But Japan just recently did a Sailor Moon anime, so it'd seem a bit soon for Netflix to re-adapt it, right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Would I? Of course. But Japan just recently did a Sailor Moon anime, so it'd seem a bit soon for Netflix to re-adapt it, right?
    You are right but... I do not think that it matters. Saint Seya has a new upcoming adaptation from Netflix while we currently have a new spin off from Toei and it was not so long ago since the last series.
    As for Crystal... It pains me so greatly to write this since i was (and still am) one of the show's most trusted viewers but i think it is dead in the water. We were promised two movies based on the Dream arc and so far we haven't got nothing, no updates, zero.

I do not know but regerding Sailor Moon's anniversary (Crystal was meant to be a celebration for SM's 20 years), Toei has screwed it up all but completely.
    Last edited by Minerboh; 02-13-2019 at 03:18 PM.