Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yes. If you’re familiar with Superman vs. the Elite you should be alright. What I meant by that was like some plot points are based around Luthor being president or the B13 virus upgrading Metropolis. It’s mostly background stuff. Not like it really references much outside of itself except the events of Action 775 which is what Superman v. The Elite adapted. It’s not as new reader friendly as something stand alone obviously, but it’s pretty accessible.
    That doesn't sound too bad then, might have to add it to my Superman wishlist. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    That doesn't sound too bad then, might have to add it to my Superman wishlist. Thanks!
    Yeah, give it a shot. We're always here to help sort out the minutiae of whats what anyways! It's a good antidote to Injustice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Yeah, give it a shot. We're always here to help sort out the minutiae of whats what anyways! It's a good antidote to Injustice.
    Don't really need an antidote to Injustice, since I can easily distance various takes on characters (Superman is a hero, Injustice Superman is a villain, the actions of one does not reflect on the other). But a good Superman story is a good Superman story, always need more of those.