Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Just picked the first issue up today, I very much enjoyed it. I've had a soft spot for the Wonder Twins since I watched re-runs of Superfriends as a kid, and while I know they've popped up from time to time in the DC Universe this is the first time I've gone for it. It was funny, had great art, and I'm loving seeing Zan/Jayna interact with an Earth high school. I may wait until the series concludes to read it digitally, but as with the other Wonder comics series thus far I loved it. Just simple, fun superhero comics.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I think I've seen one review online that was negative, everything else about it was positive.

Fantastic Member

'Congratulations' followed by that look from Hawkman & Superman' s reaction. There's hope that DC is gonna get the balance' right. Though I won't purchase this title, I applaud it.

According to this, the first issue of Wonder Twins debuted in the top 10 for sales.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...k-the-top-ten/

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    According to this, the first issue of Wonder Twins debuted in the top 10 for sales.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02...k-the-top-ten/
    It would be nice if DC extended this run to more than 6 issues. Maybe they will if it sells well?

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I'd certainly be alright with it turning into an ongoing, but I'll be content with it staying as a limited series. Quality over quantity, and all that jazz.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    It would be nice if DC extended this run to more than 6 issues. Maybe they will if it sells well?
    Where was this said? Russel said that the first 6 issues were an arc but that he has plans beyond that. If it is a mini, maybe it'll get a "Season 2" like Naomi.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Russel did say he wants to do more with the twins.

I hope they appear in other books, even as guests. Would enjoy seeing them in Young Justice.