View Poll Results: How do you rate this Issue?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

4 15.38%
  • 2/5

3 11.54%
  • 3/5

10 38.46%
  • 4/5

6 23.08%
  • 5/5

3 11.54%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wonder Woman # 64 review

I thinks it's related to the topic, so... https://www.cbr.com/g-willow-wilson-...reaking-point/

New interview with Wilson regarding the new arc

I enjoyed today’s issue, it feels like Wilson is finally getting a handle on Diana and her world. Crazy to see JMS Nemesis again, that’s one character I didn’t expect to see. Aphrodite taking shots at Steve and Diana was hilarious. Wilson is drawing on a lot of sources here. I’m curious to see where she plans to go with Cale.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

At first I just thought it was a nice nod that Nemesis looked like she did in the JMS Odyssey story, but Nemesis even says they knew each other in another lifetime. That's a fairly large bombshell there. So is that story now part of Diana's history or is it considered a parallel universe?
    Overall another enjoyable issue.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    At first I just thought it was a nice nod that Nemesis looked like she did in the JMS Odyssey story, but Nemesis even says they knew each other in another lifetime. That's a fairly large bombshell there. So is that story now part of Diana's history or is it considered a parallel universe?
    Overall another enjoyable issue.
    Been wondering that myself. The fact that Diana seemingly doesn’t recognize her makes me think that Nemesis remembers what happened but Diana doesn’t.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joao View Post
    I thinks it's related to the topic, so... https://www.cbr.com/g-willow-wilson-...reaking-point/

New interview with Wilson regarding the new arc
    Seems like gww isn't done with her "Who is WW" arc. Diana was already doubting herself and her mission in just war, and that was before she found out that Paradise Island is gone. And why would she feel the need to ask herself who am i now? superman is the last one of his home planet. And he is still superman from krypton. Poor di is all alone and crying. gww Honey, Diana was a very intersting character without the need of tragedy involving being the last of her kind. Why can't we have epic, bright and powerful adventures in Wonder Woman? Yes there are darkness in there too. But for years now, many writers have had the need to make it all about family drama, and in my opinion. They all did in a very generic way. She is not hercules, she is Wonder Woman.