Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Preview for issue 4

https://www.cbr.com/savage-avengers-4-preview/

Should also note they refer to it as a limited series...is this no longer an ongoing book?
    Last edited by tsaimelemoni; 08-01-2019 at 06:30 PM.

Just read issue 4. Really enjoyed it. It would be a shame if they turned this into a limited series and not an ongoing. I am really enjoying it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

If it is getting an annual, it has to be an ongoing.

Elektra and Voodoo are the high lights of this book. I know I'm biased as I'm a fan, but the book really picked up when Elektra finally turned up. Duggan said that he was enjoying writing E and V the most and it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    If it is getting an annual, it has to be an ongoing.
    It's an ongoing.
    The team is getting new members after the first arc.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Maybe it's the long roll out of the cast but this doesn't feel like a cohesive team book in the sense we(me) are used to.
    I find myself no longer reading it out of high expectation but if it'll just be entertaining. I'm thinking of re-reading the first 4 and seeing if it is perhaps a decompression matter, too drawn out maybe.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Maybe it's the long roll out of the cast but this doesn't feel like a cohesive team book in the sense we(me) are used to.
    I find myself no longer reading it out of high expectation but if it'll just be entertaining. I'm thinking of re-reading the first 4 and seeing if it is perhaps a decompression matter, too drawn out maybe.
    The decompression has really spoilt my overall enjoyment of this book and I'm having the same reaction you are. The second issue didn't need to exist! Elektra and Voodoo are great, but I find Conan the weakest part of the book. I'd rather just have the others and he can go back to Hyborea or wherever the Hell he's from.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^
    Voodo's speech bubble seems awfully photoshopped to me in edition to sounding out of character!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime