Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Maybe they should add Scarlet Samurai (Mariko), Logan’s ex, be some interesting stuff him interacting with her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Man, I know there's going to be bitching a griping because, you know, that's what a lot of fans like to do but fu*k 'em. I am ALL IN on this team.
    Is there any Marvel project you are not ALL IN on? Lol.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Is there any Marvel project you are not ALL IN on? Lol.
    Yes, quite a few - but why would I waste my time bitching about things I'm not interested in?

If something's not for me, I simply don't comment on it.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Yes, quite a few - but why would I waste my time bitching about things I'm not interested in?

Nothing deserves more comment than something you don't want or like. Nothing in the universe is as pointless as praise. And why would you bitch about something you're interested in?
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Ok I’m totally sold on this one
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Yeah, starting a thread by dropping an F bomb is a far better use of your time.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Sound fun. I'll definitely check the first issue out.

BANNED

Yeah, starting a thread by dropping an F bomb is a far better use of your time.
    A censored f-bomb, sure. And the point of starting the thread was to convey some enthusiasm and excitement. Is that a problem?

If this is a project you don't care about, why comment? And specifically, why try and make some kind of personal comment towards me and how I choose to express myself in this particular instance? Seems awfully unnecessary all-around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    Nothing deserves more comment than something you don't want or like. Nothing in the universe is as pointless as praise. And why would you bitch about something you're interested in?
    A lot of fans spend a good deal of time complaining about things that aren't for them, that they have no interest in, and that they could easily ignore.

Why do they do that? I don't know but there's clearly a compulsion among some to be negative towards what others are enjoying or excited about - whether it be comics, or movies, or music, and so on.

As for nothing in the universe being as pointless as praise, that sounds like a very sad attitude. Taking time to share your enthusiasm with others, or express to a creator that you enjoyed something that they helped bring into the world is a very healthy and positive thing to do. If the only time you open your mouth publicly is to complain or to dump on what others like, that seems pretty miserable.

Critiquing something honestly, sure. That's fair. But kneejerk negativity for it's own sake is a whole other thing.

Amazing Member

They had me at Venom. Hoping his dinosaur pals living under NYC play into this, seems like it would fit well.

A censored f-bomb, sure. And the point of starting the thread was to convey some enthusiasm and excitement. Is that a problem?

If this is a project you don't care about, why comment? And specifically, why try and make some kind of personal comment towards me and how I choose to express myself in this particular instance? Seems awfully unnecessary all-around.
    Let's break down what you did Professor.

You said you liked something and planned to read it.

That's good!

You also directed an F bomb at the people who may not like it. Then when you are called on it you play the victim and start talking about personal comments. You were the one who started out directing an F bomb at people who may not like the book, but it's cool because you censored yourself just enough that we all still knew what you meant

That's bad!
    Last edited by Anthony W; 02-15-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Let's break down what you did Professor.

You said you liked something and planned to read it.

That's good!

You also directed an F bomb at the people who may not like it. Then when you are called on it you play the victim and start talking about personal comments. You were the one who started out directing an F bomb at people who may not like the book, but it's cool because you censored yourself just enough that we all still knew what you meant

That's bad!
    LMAO

Hypocrisy thy name is Prof. ***ren.

J/K

As to the topic... some people who posted loved what the Avengers stood for and have a personal investment in that stance for many years. Just because they don't like what is being done to them currently doesn't mean they should keep there mouths shut. In fact that is the very moment they should speak out.

There is a difference in being negative and having a warranted compliant.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 02-15-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Isn't it exausting trying to like and defend every single thing Marvel releases?

Is this an ongoing? I can’t see how Conan is going to stick around beyond the first arc if so.

It's good to see Voodoo moving up or at least not falling back.