Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

6 foot 8 (tallest of the trinity), broad shoulders, muscular but in a toned way, though biceps are necessary. Natural beauty. Mediterranean skin tone.

Its my problem with Gal, she just doesn't look hench enough.

I generally liked her body type drawn by Scott. Particularly fond of the squarish shoulders she often had there. She should have some muscle, but not look like a bodybuilder on competeition day (which many of the guys do, too, but it's not suited to real work and often involves dehydration and too much dieting to look more cut). Definitely have some visible muscle, some bulk from that muscle visible. No skinny legs and arms. I like her to look like a fighter v. her golden age self. I like a more moderate bust and hips, too, just because I like it. A fairly rectangular build - as opposed to hourglass. I like 5'11' or 6'0" - 6'2" is the equivalent of 6'8" for a man is and is too tall. I would not have any guy that tall, either. She should be beautiful, but not blessed with gods by beauty - just Hippolyta sculpted a very attractive baby.

Old post covering several characters.

Since I've seen others previously compare Diana to Powergirl, Kory, and Barda, here are my perspectives. Kory voluptuous in the extreme, and she can be 6'0-6'4" as she is not human and bound by human heights. Muscle without any bulkiness. I like 70s Barda and Scott, including relative heights. I do Supergirl, not Powergirl (I really think JSA should be in another universe). I like a daintier build for her. Average height, small frame, average bust and hips, and totally not looking like a warrior because she was raised as a normal girl instead of one doing combat or strength training, and once on earth had no method to build muscle. I know Superman didn't have any way to, either, but he's muscly from origins, and Supergirl is not. So Diana has fewer curves than Kory and less muscle than Barda, but more than Kara.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 10-27-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Yeah, definitely needs to be muscular. But the toned and athletic version of muscular.

It's very important as a part of the overall look of a character. In WW's case you want her to look like someone formidable in combat based on her physique alone.

Somewhere between Darwyn Cook and Sejic.

Diana should be tall, muscular, and look like a woman who can kick your ass. But she shouldn't look like the kind of body builder Power Girl is often drawn as, nor should she lose her feminine appeal and charm for so many muscles she makes Hulk look like he's got dad-bod.

Gal Gadot is fantastic in the role, couldn't ask for more from an acting standpoint, but too skinny for my ideal Diana. My Diana has curves and boobs as well as muscle definition.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.