Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I maintain that Sentry and Thanos are still too tough to be finished but are going to have a particularly hard time getting hold of the guy in retaliation. Probably repeated AoE scorching will do the trick?
    That second guy could attack Val's mind.

I honestly picture this Val punching out Thanos heart on first attack. Just me though. ( Especially since Pre crisis.)

I suppose it comes down to how additive/exponential the power cosmic is to things like Val's striking power, true enough.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo__dBOoBBs

The issue with the Sentry is putting him down for keeps.
    Silly Sharp! Val knows all martial arts, including Saikyo-ryu. Once Sentry gets a few Dan Hibiki style taunts thrown at him he'll be a blubbering mess.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I feel like Val could probably do something a little more subtle than just raw striking as well. Dude could find the weakness in a force field as a human, for example. With the power cosmic/awareness, I think he could probably use the equivalent of a pressure point to disrupt the energies of guys like Sentry or Juggernaut. If can revert them to human forms (or frankly just put them to sleep) he's pretty got it.

I know, that's a lot of theoretical stuff on my part, but I think it makes sense and we are looking at a pretty theoretical situation.