Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Super Mario Maker 2

Super Mario Maker 2 looks amazing. Slopes are in and a ton of features we didnt know we wanted.

Who is excited for this!

Mario Maker is the kind of game that's great but could be absolutely mind-blowingly amazing if all the right features and functionality are there. I can't remember if you could download levels on the original game, but I feel like because of the portability of the Switch it would be great to have a feature where you could just have a queue of like a bunch of random levels on a list to play when you're offline, and maybe it refreshes/changes automatically each time you connect. It seems like the handheld nature of the Switch is something they can't overlook or it'll be a common issue. I do also remember the Wii U version had some kind of input delay difference between handheld and TV mode and that better not stay here.

If nothing else I'm super ready to see and try some of the most ridiculous and clever things that fellow Mario fans can come up with!

There will be a direct about the game later today

That literally exceeded all expectations I had. Especially the multiplayer! I can see this being so easy to jump into and so much fun to just keep playing even more so than the first game was.

The ga,e is out now. Who bought it?