Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Oh, jeez.

This book is going to break my heart. One issue in, and I can feel it already.

BANNED

This is gonna be like the circus lights goin' dim again, only on a WHOLE 'nother level... poor Kurt. ... Fuckin' Nate!

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    This is gonna be like the circus lights goin' dim again, only on a WHOLE 'nother level... poor Kurt. ... Fuckin' Nate!
    Poor Kurt! Poor Meggan! Poor Cuckoos! I am just... I am having a whole hour of moments here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Poor Kurt! Poor Meggan! Poor Cuckoos! I am just... I am having a whole hour of moments here.
    Not a bad thing, I guess. Even if they're hittin' us where it hurts, the feels are real. Such is the tragic underpinnings of AoXM's crafted sphere of influence, as it becomes more & more obvious, that it's the very epitome of good intentions gone REALLY wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Not a bad thing, I guess. Even if they're hittin' us where it hurts, the feels are real. Such is the tragic underpinnings of AoXM's crafted sphere of influence, as it becomes more & more obvious, that it's the very epitome of good intentions gone REALLY wrong.
    Undoubtedly. And trust me, I'm not complaining - this is all character work of the kind I really enjoy. McGuire is doing a great job showing just one more facet of this Utopia's imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    What happened to them? Did magma fry them?