Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

So Sprite will be next

Blue kid, wings, female

I need more characters to show up fast bc I cant take the Cyclops and Wolverine hour

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    So Sprite will be next

Blue kid, wings, female
    Or he can be another new Mutant created. Sprite was nowhere on the cover of next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    No tea no shade but I read all of Rosenberg's X-Men work and I still don't really know why am I supposed to care about General Cahalakjhsjakjhshan tbh
    He really is trying hard to turn Callahan into the next big bad and it just aint working

So Sprite will be next

Blue kid, wings, female
    I think Sprite was at the final fight against X-Man. But if not, then she’s definitely dead or about to die. And on the other hand, this could just be a new character which they could’ve just done in place of Loa since it would’ve served the same narrative role in the story.

BANNED

So Sprite will be next

Blue kid, wings, female
    Nah, Sprite is most likely at AoXM. We even had a little discussion on whether it was Angel or Sprite miscolored but apparently it's Sprite.

Scott's characterization would be less annoying if something of what happened was really his fault.

Like, Eva Bell is the cause of this or something.

Nothing of what happened with X-Man or the mutant cure is remotely his fault, unless we can count as guilt not being able to avoid it by dying from a mist. On the one hand I agree that Scott often blames himself for things that are not his fault but I still do not know if Rosenberg thinks that this is all his fault. Somehow.

The preview looks really good. I also felt the gay subtext in the beginning.

Not too thrilled about Scott blaming himself so much, but that's part of his character.

Edit: I still don't and will never blame Scott for the Phoenix mess and Charles's death.

BANNED

The idea seems to be that he's blaming himself for everything since Morrison. We already saw Scott basically assuming the whole blame for AvX in the Annual, here it seems he now sees everything he did since Whedon as a disaster. And, since Rosenberg agreed with what was said in the Annual, it's fair to think that he added to the pile and mow Scott hates everything he ever did as a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Nah, Sprite is most likely at AoXM. We even had a little discussion on whether it was Angel or Sprite miscolored but apparently it's Sprite.
    Nothing is ruled out by continuity when Rosenberg and the X-Office unite.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

I don't think Scott's going to continue blaming himself for long. From his perspective, everything is at a low point for the X-Men, and naturally someone who considered himself supremely responsible for their well-being is going to react badly to the present situation.

This is just his sad little pity party before Logan (and I'm sorry for how I'm about to phrase this) gives him a little *ahem* tough love and pulls him out of his funk. It's a Hero's Return tale, so the next issues should be the 80's montage of him getting back on top of his game.

And I'm stoked for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Nothing is ruled out by continuity when Rosenberg and the X-Office unite.
    Especially when it comes to killing the x-men kids so the classic characters "don't look old"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    No tea no shade but I read all of Rosenberg's X-Men work and I still don't really know why am I supposed to care about General Cahalakjhsjakjhshan tbh
    Callahan is Xehanort.

(No tea?)
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The idea seems to be that he's blaming himself for everything since Morrison. We already saw Scott basically assuming the whole blame for AvX in the Annual, here it seems he now sees everything he did since Whedon as a disaster. And, since Rosenberg agreed with what was said in the Annual, it's fair to think that he added to the pile and mow Scott hates everything he ever did as a leader.
    It's so bad. And wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Callahan is Xehanort.

(No tea?)
    Don't you dare. We do not need time travel shenanigans. Not now.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.