Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Don't forget, he has his time displaced self's memories now, and as soon as he heard about what happened since the time he was taken from (in All-New X-Men), he ceded team leadership to Jean. He must be wondering what it would've been like if she'd led from the start.

This should be set at the same time as the current Champions arc, as they're going to find out about Disassembled next issue (likely in relation to the whereabouts of Honey Badger, who joined the reserve roster, or Goldballs, a personal friend to Miles). I wonder if Cyclops is responsible for sending them their new member? He remembers his time with them now, too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Giving him the fangirls what they want, they even had Logan saying to Scott that he did ok, in spite of blaming himself, trust me there is fanfic of this already
    They could have given those fans so much more if they had a zoomed in shot of Scott's face as he's clenching his teeth.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    They could have given those fans so much more if they had a zoomed in shot of Scott's face as he's clenching his teeth.
    No look the trick to inspire fanfic and fanart is that you don't give then too much information, you just an skeleton of something to give then inspiration. This is enougth for now, but there is always the possibility of something more later
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    No look the trick to inspire fanfic and fanart is that you don't give then too much information, you just an skeleton of something to give then inspiration. This is enougth for now, but there is always the possibility of something more later
    Well, I definitely have more to learn then.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Looks nice to me.
    That 'let us in or your boss'll be annoyed' move not working for once makes me smile.
    The bitching about Cyclops and Wolverine continues to be ridiculous.
    Book looks like it might be good, hopefully like the first. That "trope" not working makes the jailbreak seem much more promising.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 02-14-2019 at 05:10 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I really want to see Logan say, “yea dude jean came back to life but she died again when all the xmen disappeared. You just missed her.”

I wish we could get some exposition of him being caught up on how ivx turned out but I understand that would be boring to many readers. Like id like to see him ask what happened to Emma and the rest after ivx.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I don't think it doesn't fit. Scott returned and saw all his friends are "dead". So, as usual, he blames himself for everything wrong, no only because he is a classic "the world over my shoulders" hero, but he might be going through the survivor's guilt. So that's why he was angry, faced a mob of racists, said some **** to Rogers, confronted some villians... And now he met an old friend, so the angry part slowed down and he is back to the blame thing...

"Being right" or "being wrong" is reductive to this character development.
    It can be read like this. Cyclops loves to blame himself, so this fits

I have a soft spot for Larocca artwork.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Oh please...

Fantastic Member

Annual Cyclops: I'm wrong
    Cyclops 11: I'm the leader of the x-men, **** Rogers
    Cyclops 12: I'm wrong again
    Cyclops 13: **** world, I'm the leader of the x-men
    Cyclops 14: I'm wrong...
    .................................................. .....................

uncanny XX
    Havok: Scott... what the hell is wrong with you?
    Cyclops: I do not know, a guy named Tyke who has popped up in my head is constantly nagging me
    Havok: Logan why do not you wear a T-shirt
    Logan: I'm waiting for Slim to take off his shirt because I'm an angry cheerleader
    Havok: .......
    Last edited by bubibartra; 02-14-2019 at 05:44 PM.

wasnt expecting to see gay sex on the first page but i’ll take it

This looks good. Makes up for X-Force being disappointing. Between this and Savage Avengers, I’ve got some books I’m looking forward to again.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    wasnt expecting to see gay sex on the first page but i’ll take it
    Shirtless Wolverine digging into a squirming shirtless Cyclops? Nope, no subtext there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Logan HAS to have his shirt off when handling an also-shirtless Scott. There is no heterosexual explanation for this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Yep. Last week was a mirage. The Cyclops Apology World Tour is back on.

Wake me up when any of this matters.
    While I think this characterization is fitting for Scott, and it makes him all the more relatable due to me due to how bad things got this week, we all know it'll be presented as being more the trauma talking here, and later Marvel will go back to the Cyclops hate-train. And we all can predict how post AoXM will be for him, so that's just a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Logan HAS to have his shirt off when handling an also-shirtless Scott. There is no heterosexual explanation for this.
    Hope they gonna sleep on the same bed