Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    All I can do is hope that Scott comes around at the end.
    Maybe meeting his BFF Yana again will rekindle his faith?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Default Uncanny x-men #12 superlog variant

Cool preview! Art is great. Looks better then in 11.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I don't think it doesn't fit. Scott returned and saw all his friends are "dead". So, as usual, he blames himself for everything wrong, no only because he is a classic "the world over my shoulders" hero, but he might be going through the survivor's guilt. So that's why he was angry, faced a mob of racists, said some **** to Rogers, confronted some villians... And now he met an old friend, so the angry part slowed down and he is back to the blame thing...

"Being right" or "being wrong" is reductive to this character development.
    I always seen Scott as that guy that shouldered the load, so to speak, so i can see him being bummed out about this somewhat. Humans are multi-faceted and can go thru a range of emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I always seen Scott as that guy that shouldered the load, so to speak, so i can see him being bummed out about this somewhat. Humans are multi-faceted and can go thru a range of emotions.
    I agree. And most of the times the story shows the character being blamed for something, I feel like it's being made so that we can like the character and can feel angry, because we know that he did all he could (you agreeing or not with him). And sometimes people get too angry, although that was the intention of the writer, and people hate them for that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Nothing gay about two shirtless grown men licking their... uh... wounds.
    "Licking Wounds", congratulations Hizashi, you probably inspired a fanfiction with that tittle in AO3
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I have a soft spot for Larocca artwork.
    It's pretty bad though..there's a couple panels here that look a little better but man that last issue was rough..and the covers I've seen that he's doing for this are atrocious

BANNED

Looks cool, I like the art.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't forget, he has his time displaced self's memories now, and as soon as he heard about what happened since the time he was taken from (in All-New X-Men), he ceded team leadership to Jean. He must be wondering what it would've been like if she'd led from the start.

This should be set at the same time as the current Champions arc, as they're going to find out about Disassembled next issue (likely in relation to the whereabouts of Honey Badger, who joined the reserve roster, or Goldballs, a personal friend to Miles). I wonder if Cyclops is responsible for sending them their new member? He remembers his time with them now, too.
    I would love to see Scott interact with the Champions. I really liked his time with them and how it was sort of the one time he was allowed to just be a normal kid sometimes.

Who would he send to them? What mutant kid is left?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    No look the trick to inspire fanfic and fanart is that you don't give then too much information, you just an skeleton of something to give then inspiration. This is enougth for now, but there is always the possibility of something more later
    It's true. Just look at what Loki fans did with the bits of stuff they had.

Well, actually, don't because some of it is nasty.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

1. LMAO at the 'shirtless because' thingy. Out of curiosity, have either Xavier or Mags' taken their shirts off while tending to the other's wounds?

2. The current x-office really, reeeaaally loves Tyke, don't they?

3. Not quite sure how I feel about Logan knowing (huh?) about other x-folks and how he might not (???) have done jack about it if it hadn't been for Blindfold and Cyclops. Oh well.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

What the heck did they shoot Scott with if he had time to make it to a safe house, have Logan patch him up and not bleed out? Skittles?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    1. LMAO at the 'shirtless because' thingy. Out of curiosity, have either Xavier or Mags' taken their shirts off while tending to the other's wounds?

3. Not quite sure how I feel about Logan knowing (huh?) about other x-folks and how he might not (???) have done jack about it if it hadn't been for Blindfold and Cyclops. Oh well.
    1. I don't think so but there was that one panel where Xavier is on his back while Mags is like a few inches from his face while caressing it.

2. Of course they are.

3. YEah I don't think I'm liking this Logan.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

Let's see how Rosenberg handles this prison break. At least he got the gay subtext between Slim and Bub perfectly fine, so it's a start.
    There is a gay subtext here.

'I'm squirming because it hurts' while shirtless Wolverine prods shirtless Cyclops ahem... back?

Too gay...
    Last edited by jalsrix; 02-15-2019 at 09:51 AM.

BANNED

The issue is much more interesting than the Age of X-Men....

The story is interesting and art is fantastic. In fact, story is much more exciting than issue 11.

So Wolverine is going to free the New Mutants and Havok imprisoned by Callahan all by himself?

Why didn't Cyclops tag along?
    Last edited by jalsrix; 02-15-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Knowing him, he would have done something eventually, he just wanted to be sure what was the deal with Wifi warning before rushing into anything.

Or maybe he feels like being a dick after his resurrection, understandbly, being in 20 books in a month can take a lot out you. Both are perfectly possible.

I do wonder thougth, how the hell did he knew?.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona