Default Marvel Web Comic

Anyone know of a Marvel Web Comic that features the marvel heroes as grade schoolers. I can't remember much about it but I know it wasn't just the marvel heroes. I remember mr fantastic meeting mr terrific at one point.
    I know they covered the black suit saga for spidey and when he eventually went back to the red and blues he forgot his pants and was dancing with his ass hanging out. I also remember Mysterio having an actual fishbowl head with a goldfish in it.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Anyone know of a Marvel Web Comic that features the marvel heroes as grade schoolers. I can't remember much about it but I know it wasn't just the marvel heroes. I remember mr fantastic meeting mr terrific at one point.
    I know they covered the black suit saga for spidey and when he eventually went back to the red and blues he forgot his pants and was dancing with his ass hanging out. I also remember Mysterio having an actual fishbowl head with a goldfish in it.
    Also it was in black and white with the occasional color strip. The black suit saga was in color

Matt "peace out suckas"

Must be a fan made webcomic, nothing to do with Marvel itself. Otherwise there's no way DC characters could appear.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Are you maybe thinking of the Chris Giarusso Mini Marvels? https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ok/MiniMarvels It wasn't a web comic, but it's the closest think I can think of that's official. Otherwise, as stated above, probably a fan-made thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Are you maybe thinking of the Chris Giarusso Mini Marvels? https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ok/MiniMarvels It wasn't a web comic, but it's the closest think I can think of that's official. Otherwise, as stated above, probably a fan-made thing.
    Yeah it was def a fan made web comic I just thought this was the best place to ask. It wasn't mini marvels

Matt "peace out suckas"