Default Who works at the Braddock Academy?

Meggan, obviously. Who else?

BANNED

Presumably Brian, Faiza, Black Knight, maybe Spitfire and Union Jack occasionally give some lectures?

Alan Moore's beard. Just the beard. Moore stays quiet while giving his death stare.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Presumably Brian, Faiza, Black Knight, maybe Spitfire and Union Jack occasionally give some lectures?
    I think we've seen that Elsa Bloodstone has been a lecturer there

Lockheed and Widget

They probably have teachers we've never heard of. I doubt all of MI:13 work full time at the academy because they'd be no heroes left to defend the UK!

Yeah, Brian and Meggan would've been teachers there, but just as we only know a few pupils, we likely don't know many of the teachers either.

Also, is Braddock Academy even still a thing? I don't think it's been mentioned since the Avengers Undercover series ended. And we know the Braddocks have moved house since then.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Given how A) super-peeps are busy being super-peeps, and B) a vanishingly small percentage of super-peeps are anything other than mind-boggingly unsuited to be teaching anyone anything, I'd love it if the Braddock Academy hired *actual teachers* and stuff, rather than set up 'classes' taught by random people who have no training or credentials (or, in many cases, even inclination) to do such a thing.

Sure, someone like Pete Wisdom can show up as a guest-speaker for a day, on a topic relevant to working alongside the government or hewing to British crown legal standards during 'super-heroing' in-country, but he's got A) more important stuff to do, and B) no business teaching a class, IMO.

A whole support staff of teachers, administrators, various fixtures like cooks, custodians, IT peeps, administrators/office staff, an accountant, a legal advisor/advocate, a religious counselor, career counselor, regular counselor counselor, curmudgeonly school nurse, creepy old groundskeeper, etc. should exist.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    They probably have teachers we've never heard of. I doubt all of MI:13 work full time at the academy because they'd be no heroes left to defend the UK!
    The UK has Theresa May & Adele to defend them.

I was going to suggest the entire Clan Destine would be great “art” teachers.