Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Let’s just be glad they didn’t pull a Secret Wars/Secret Empire and decide it needed to be longer.
    God, at least those sort of justified the extra issue. This one never should have gone this long.

Not that I haven't had my fun.

Persephone is wonderfully scary but nutty.

Wolverine came back in late 2017 and in 2019 that story of his return will finally be complete. What a mess

BANNED

This Search for Wolverine and Return of Wolverine has been too overstretched and boring.

It should have been condensed to just one annual just like Cyclops's return.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    wait this isn't over? I don't think milking is the right term at this point.
    The milking has long been over and now they are making cheese.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    This had a solid start, but really fell flat and leaves me wondering how they'll handle Logan, beyond what we already know of Savage Avengers, Infinity Watch and Uncanny X-Men.
    You see what I did here? Logan is already in three series that, apparently, have very different tones and will be published in a small window of time. It's like they really don't know which of the MANY approaches can be taken with Sniktbub they should pick, took 3 and are running with them, instead of being sensible for once and either trying to make these part of a bigger narrative or have them progress into each other, one step at a time. Logan deservea better.
    Wait what???? Wolverine has 3 books already?!?!?’

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    He is Uncanny, having a reconciling with Scott.
    Duggan is writing a mini with him called Infinity Wacth as a sequel for this series.
    He is also going to be part of Savage Avengers in a few months (i don't know the date) also by Duggan.
    Also war of the Realms, but is an event, many X-Men are appearing there too.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    He is Uncanny, having a reconciling with Scott.
    Duggan is writing a mini with him called Infinity Wacth as a sequel for this series.
    He is also going to be part of Savage Avengers in a few months (i don't know the date) also by Duggan.
    Also war of the Realms, but is an event, many X-Men are appearing there too.
    Don’t forget the Hulkverine comic that’s coming out.

Don’t forget the Hulkverine comic that’s coming out.
    I think that Marvel would forget it sooner that any us, just the premise alone looks inconsequential, unless that you are a fan of Weapon H.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Mighty Member

Yes and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's popular and he sells and he can fit in practically anywhere the MU. Besides Infinity will be a limited series. For all the people that complain Logan is everywhere I bet if it was their favorite appearing in multiple books they would have no issue. They would love it and claim it as evidence of the character's appeal and vaibilty. But Logan is a character people love to hate so there will always be complaints if he spotlighted anywhere, hell some people didn't even want him to come back. Batman faces the same dilemma over at DC, anything announced featuring him is met cries of overexposure and hatred. DC and Marvel are a businesses and want to make money first and foremost. They have two super popular characters that sell, of course they are going feature them heavily because they want the cash. Also both put out a variety of books both team and solo and they fail to sell, they don't make it past 10 issues and have to be cancelled. People don't pick them up, then those same people turn around and complain that only Wolverine and Batman get featured. I look forward to Logan's books and will be picking up all of them. Hopefully he appears elsewhere.

If Logan wasn't already being shilled out in other books this might have been more enjoyable.

Extraordinary Member

I think that Marvel would forget it sooner that any us, just the premise alone looks inconsequential, unless that you are a fan of Weapon H.
    I wasn't even aware it was still going on.

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

While I think the whole 'Return of Wolverine' was way more dragged out than it had to be, this book has been fun, imo. Hopefully Soule sticks the landing.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Yes and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's popular and he sells and he can fit in practically anywhere the MU. Besides Infinity will be a limited series. For all the people that complain Logan is everywhere I bet if it was their favorite appearing in multiple books they would have no issue. They would love it and claim it as evidence of the character's appeal and vaibilty. But Logan is a character people love to hate so there will always be complaints if he spotlighted anywhere, hell some people didn't even want him to come back. Batman faces the same dilemma over at DC, anything announced featuring him is met cries of overexposure and hatred. DC and Marvel are a businesses and want to make money first and foremost. They have two super popular characters that sell, of course they are going feature them heavily because they want the cash. Also both put out a variety of books both team and solo and they fail to sell, they don't make it past 10 issues and have to be cancelled. People don't pick them up, then those same people turn around and complain that only Wolverine and Batman get featured. I look forward to Logan's books and will be picking up all of them. Hopefully he appears elsewhere.
    As a Wolverine fan, i can say that him appearing everywhere doesn't necessarily bother me, but i'm worried of having the same problem before his death, too many directions and no real plan for his character, heck the lack of a solo still baffles me. Right now, it doesn't look too bad, Rosenberg has been ok so far, although i'm not completely sold on his story yet and Duggan is a good writer that has done great work with Logan in the past, but until Marvel doesn't fix their screw ups with him (basically Way and Loeb runs) i'm not willing to trust then much.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

As a Wolverine fan, i can say that him appearing everywhere doesn't necessarily bother me, but i'm worried of having the same problem before his death, too many directions and no real plan for his character, heck the lack of a solo still baffles me. Right now, it doesn't look too bad, Rosenberg has been ok so far, although i'm not completely sold on his story yet and Duggan is a good writer that has done great work with Logan in the past, but until Marvel doesn't fix their screw ups with him (basically Way and Loeb runs) i'm not willing to trust then much.
    If they scrubbed Way’s series and Loeb’s issues from existence I will literally be throwing a party. I also agree that they need to be an overarching direction for the character that everyone sticks to.

Extraordinary Member

So...does anyone think Daken is going to get resurrected?