Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I mentioned this in the Logan appreciation thread already but his appearance in Uncanny X-Men 11 was a better come back story than RoW so far. Granted issue 5 could change that for me, but when he dropped in on the fight to help out Cyke it gave me chills.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    So...does anyone think Daken is going to get resurrected?
    Is he dead?
    Wasn't All-New Wolverine the most recent thing he was in?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I really wish this series had never been greenlit.
    While there were contenders, this is currently the best comment on this thread and "I approve this message".

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Yes and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He's popular and he sells and he can fit in practically anywhere the MU. Besides Infinity will be a limited series. For all the people that complain Logan is everywhere I bet if it was their favorite appearing in multiple books they would have no issue. They would love it and claim it as evidence of the character's appeal and vaibilty. But Logan is a character people love to hate so there will always be complaints if he spotlighted anywhere, hell some people didn't even want him to come back. Batman faces the same dilemma over at DC, anything announced featuring him is met cries of overexposure and hatred. DC and Marvel are a businesses and want to make money first and foremost. They have two super popular characters that sell, of course they are going feature them heavily because they want the cash. Also both put out a variety of books both team and solo and they fail to sell, they don't make it past 10 issues and have to be cancelled. People don't pick them up, then those same people turn around and complain that only Wolverine and Batman get featured. I look forward to Logan's books and will be picking up all of them. Hopefully he appears elsewhere.
    Yup and Batman does not even get the same level of hate because most DC fans seem to understand Batman is franchise and they seem to understand that Batman is important cog of the Justice League. Wolverine on the other hand because of the nature of X-books being team books. They are a lot fans who see Wolverine as taking up a spot that "blank member could be filling". So they see as Wolverine as taking spot that there favorite could be using and they hate him.They never understand Wolverine is one few X-men that casuals will pick up a book for that help a book. While Wolverine doesn't sell as good Batman but Wolverine consistently has solo book and fanbase who will support a book if he is in it and that could be difference between X-factor, Xcailber, Exiles, New mutants or Gen-X sticking around or being canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Is he dead?
    *Laughs in Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer* God that book sucked....
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Oh yeah. Had scrubbed that (and every other "tie-in") from my mind. Flicked through a couple of issues... solid no from me.

In fact everything relating to the "return" of Wolverine has sucked.

He's probably going to show up. But actually, I think he's going to die as shock value for Logan as everything gets revealed or something like that (I don't really think he's dead after what happened in issue #2). But who knows? They both might just get rid of Persephone. But judging by the pacing of the previous issues, I believe not much going to happen in the final issue either.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    You mean the book randomly involving zombies?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Is he dead?
    He's one of the corpses Persephone was using. He's dead right now, but there are so many ways he could be brought back that there's no way he's not coming back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I mentioned this in the Logan appreciation thread already but his appearance in Uncanny X-Men 11 was a better come back story than RoW so far. Granted issue 5 could change that for me, but when he dropped in on the fight to help out Cyke it gave me chills.
    This. That panel of the purifiers and Reavers scared at the sound of the SNIKT felt more like a great Logan return than the last three issues of RoW.

mm i'd let him rot at the bottom of the ocean a little longer..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    mm i'd let him rot at the bottom of the ocean a little longer..
    I’d retcon him out of existence, but that’s just me. Oh and everything else from Way’s origin run.

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

Going to pick this up just to read in my head cannon Logan saying

Logan: i heard Scott and Emma broke up, don't worry Scott my Love I am coming to help you, I even dress in white just like you love her....

My Therapists: I think is best that you find a new hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Going to pick this up just to read in my head cannon Logan saying

Logan: i heard Scott and Emma broke up, don't worry Scott my Love I am coming to help you, I even dress in white just like you love her....

My Therapists: I think is best that you find a new hobby.
    Logan, I think Infinity Wars may have had some residual effects.