Default Where is the Joker that had his face cut off??

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where is the Joker that had his face removed? Is he no longer in continuity? I understand that supposedly there's 3 Jokers that will be addressed in a future story....is he simply another Joker that's M.I.A. at the moment?

I'll be glad when we get that Joker story.... I really don't like the idea that the Joker is more than one person.

Joker got his face re-attached in between Death of the Family and Endgame, via exposure to Dionysium.
    Cheers - CL

Quote Originally Posted by Coco Loco View Post
    Joker got his face re-attached in between Death of the Family and Endgame, via exposure to Dionysium.
    Oh, ok. Thanks for the quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where is the Joker that had his face removed? Is he no longer in continuity? I understand that supposedly there's 3 Jokers that will be addressed in a future story....is he simply another Joker that's M.I.A. at the moment?

I'll be glad when we get that Joker story.... I really don't like the idea that the Joker is more than one person.
    He showed up in METAL and I'm not sure but he may be the One that showed up in Justice League and currently in Batman Who Laughs
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but where is the Joker that had his face removed?
    He's calling from INSIDE the house!!!

RUN!!!