Default Superman animated team ups you'd like to see?

With the news of Batman vs the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out in late spring, last year's Scooby Doo and Batman the Brave and the Bold, and the Batman Unlimited movies that saw Batman team up with Green Arrow, Flash, Cyborg, and other member of his Batfamily, it got me thinking, Superman could really use a good team up movie or two. So, who all would you like to see Superman team up with for an animated movie? Other DC heroes, HB characters like Scooby, and anyone else under WB's ownership would make the most sense, but you never know, but seeing as how Ninja Turtles are owned by Nickelodeon and WB was able to work out some kind of deal with Nick to make the Batman/TMNT movie, it seems the sky might be the limit (well, except for Marvel characters, I don't see WB making a similar collaboration with Disney). I'll go with some easy choices.

Superman meets the Flintstones! - A more cartoony take than we've had of Superman for a while, I'm picturing a sort of George Reeves styled Superman who has to travel back in time to stop Brainiac/Lex/your villain of choice from messing up the time line. I'd go for an animation style/character design closer to the original Flintstones cartoon than that Flintstones/WWE crossover from a few years back. Just picture Superman flying around in a Flintstones' caveman style supersuit. Bonus points if you throw in a Captain Caveman easter egg or two.

Superman and the Powerpuff Girls - No idea on this one, but it'd be pretty fun wouldn't it?

Superman meets He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - I think WB owns He-Man, and the character needs more love. Been a while since the what, 2002 series? Something like that. I mean, She-Ra's making a comeback now, so why not?

Superman and the Thundercats - CN is run by horrible, horrible people for killing off the last great Thundercats series, and Roar looks awful. Thundercats need this, I need this. Use the character design of the last series, or maybe an update of the classic 80s design. Stay a trillion lightyears away from Thundercats Roar.

Superman meets Scooby-Doo - It'd be fun to see bumbling investigative reporter Clark Kent investigating a haunted house/swamp/carnival/you name it only to stumble upon and help out a team of crime solving teens and their dog, who all seem none the wiser that cowardly Clark disappears whenever Superman is around. A lot of fun could be had with this.

Those are some of my ideas, what's yours?

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

This isn't even remotely a question I have to think about.

Superman/Jonny Quest - Superman, Lois, and Jon teaming with the Quest family would be a got damn dream.

Superman/Dexter's Laboratory - There's amazing parallels and gags to be played with between Dexter and Lex. Be sure to add in Dial M For Monkey

Superman/The Jetsons - It would just be cool.

Superman/Space Ghost - How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

______

Super unlikely, but you never know: Superman/My Hero Academia - An explanation isn't need. And if Marvel can feature a small Attack On Titan crossover, then I feel like we could swing this. Would likely be a one-shot manga/comic before anything else though.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Superman meets He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - I think WB owns He-Man, and the character needs more love. Been a while since the what, 2002 series? Something like that. I mean, She-Ra's making a comeback now, so why not?
    This is the likeliest given the recent Injustice crossovers.

It should be noted Mattel are reportedly developing 22 projects for animation and live-action, a He-Man project is sure to be amongst them

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Superman/Space Ghost - How this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.
    So long as it's C2C Thad Ghostal Space Ghost, I'm down.

Still waiting for Hawkman vs Harvey Birdman

Superman vs. Goku - Let’s break the Internet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dragonball Super (Man)

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'd love a Superman/Aquaman team up flick. Something OUT THERE. A full length Superman/Shazam would be fun too.

Superman Meets Popeye would be fun.

Superman/Robocop vs Omnicorp as a darker, more satirical flick.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 02-15-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Superman meets Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law! Someone sues Superman for damages caused during a super-villain fight and he hires Harvey Birdman to represent him.

Superman meets Batman: He ever teamed up with Batman before? Can someone look into that?

Superman meets Star Trek:TNG: I'd love to see Superman meet Picard and crew. It would be interesting to see them interact with him.

Justice League vs. Avengers: Make this happen, you guys!
    Assassinate Putin!

Might as well say it: Superman and Dragonball. And then tick off everyone by having a Rocky 3-style ending.

Ding ding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Nah. I would rather go; Superman meets Future Trunks.

Not vs, but MEETS. Not only that, but arguably the most heroic of the Dragon Ball fighters. And unlike Superman, he doesn't have a team of super powered heroes to rely on when he gets overwhelmed.

The only thing I could see the two clashing on, is Trunks is willing to kill threats, whereas Superman would rather they face justice/imprisonment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nah. I would rather go; Superman meets Future Trunks.

Not vs, but MEETS. Not only that, but arguably the most heroic of the Dragon Ball fighters. And unlike Superman, he doesn't have a team of super powered heroes to rely on when he gets overwhelmed.

The only thing I could see the two clashing on, is Trunks is willing to kill threats, whereas Superman would rather they face justice/imprisonment.
    What if it’s Goku Black he fights? And I was just being facetious, I don’t think anyone could survive the absolute meltdown that would happen if Supes and Goku were to fight.